Chapter 9

Justin's P.O.V

I watched as Scarlett ran out of the shop and to her car, well someone wants to leave. That was so awkward and I already hate that Shane guy, god why doesn't he just rape her instead of eye raping her. Wait why the fuck do I even care, it's her life all I need is to know a little more about her then my work here is done.

I was standing with Ryan, Chaz and Rudy, Rudy won't leave me alone it gives me the shits. My attention soon turned to Shane walking in the schools gates with no Scarlett, maybe she's running late.

The bell soon went off and we made our way to class. Every now and then I would look at the door hoping to see Scarlett walk through it, but she's not and she can't be skipping class, I mean Scarlett isn't the type of girl to break the rules. I didn't even realize it but for the whole day I was worried something bad has happened.

After school was finished I was on my way home, well first I want to stop by Scarlett. I reached up and knocked on the door waiting for Scarlett to open it, but instead of Scarlett it was her dad. "Hey Mr Parker I was hoping I could talk to Scarlett?" I asked nicely but still got a rude answer. "No now stay the hell away from my daughter!" I of course don't like to listen to people "Sir I only need to see her for a second." I could hear the water that was running up stairs stop. "Go away or I'll call the cops."

Then the door was slammed in my face, I just stood there staring at the plain white door. "You do know there was a boy at the door that was looking for you, so you really are a slut!" I hear him shout. He sure does have a anger problem, but that still doesn't give him a right to speak to her like that.

I continued listening to what was happening behind the door. "Dad it's not like that we're just partners for a school project nothing else" for some reason when she said nothing else it felt like something just hit my chest, I ignored the feeling and just kept listening. It was silent for awhile until I hear her dad scream "YOU LITTLE SLUT!"

I jumped back a little from the yelling, but the next thing I hear was glass breaking and then a ear piercing scream come from behind the door. I didn't even give it a second thought, I kicked the door down and ran inside to see the site of Scarlett just standing there motionless while her father is in front of her.

After her father ran out of the house, I dialed 911, I bent down and placed her in my arms whispering words like "your gonna be okay, everything will be fine" I was surprised with what she said next "I thought you hated me" I looked down at her, just the site of her could bring anyone to tears.

"How can I hate someone I don't even know" I smiled down at her while pushing the hair out of her eyes. All these years I would hear screams but I never would of guessed this was happening to her. "Scarlett why didn't you tell anyone about what was going on?" waiting for her answer, when the paramedics took her out of the house.

Not wanting to leave her side, I climbed into the van and grabbed her tiny hand, I could tell she was weak because she could barley stay awake. "What's the use I'm leaving soon" she whispered before falling unconscious. What the hell does she mean by that?