Chapter 1

Madison's P.O.V

Today was the day. Today was the day I would be meeting my stepbrother Justin as well as my stepfather Jeremy. I was extremely nervous because I tend to walk around in my lingerie when my mom isn't home,but now there's going be boys in the house and Justin's 22. Which means he's already a high school graduate and will spend most of the time at home. I'm Madison, in case you were wondering. I'm 17 years old, although i'll be in 18 in 5 months and I couldn't be any more excited.

Justin's P.O.V

Today I would be meeting my stepsister, Madison and her mother and I couldn't be any more ecstatic about it because my mom parished (Yes, I am aware that Pattie hasn't passed away, but in this story she has) about a year ago and my father was very depressed this past year. He thought he wouldn't find love again, but then he met Vanessa. Vanessa just so happened to be attending a party he was at. After that, they went on several dates, and things just escalated from there. Oh, I haven't even told you guys the best part, Vanessa happens to have a young, petite, daughter.

Madison's P.O.V

So my mother mentioned they'd come and live with us in LA and that they'd arrive in an hour or.I didn't really put much effort into my outfit, but made sure I looked presentable.

I didn't really put much effort into my outfit, but made sure I looked presentable

I braided my hair in two dutch braids and skipped down the stairs.
Once I had arrived at my destination, downstairs. I saw my mom doing her makeup, so I sat down and pulled out my cell phone out of my back pocket and open the Instagram app to take a mirror selfie. I thought I looked nice so I decided I would post it.
Afterwards, I shoved it back in my pocket, stood up and payed my mother a visit, she was done and let me tell you, she looked stunning. Like, wow. I'm at a loss of words mom.

Justin's POV

We were in our automobile, my dad was driving. We'd both agreed that I couldn't have a drop of alcohol, hence I would drive us back. My dad and I got out of the car and walked up to the doorstep. I ringed the doorbell and seconds later I spot a gorgeous, brunette, with hazel eyes, opening the door. The girl, I'm guessing was Maddie.

Madison's POV

I opened the door and i couldn't believe my eyes. The man before me was so handsome and I couldn't speak. "Hi, you must be Maddison, am I correct?" A boy, whom I believed was Justin asked. "Yes," I replied "And you must be Justin, come on in" I said and shook both Justin and Jeremy's hands. They both entered and Jeremy went directly towards my mother and gave her a long hug, "hi baby" he said while still hugging her. "Hi baby" my mother replied, beginning to let go. "Jeremy can you help me out with something in the kitchen please?" My mother asked him and they both walked out of sight. "Unbelievable " i said out loud Justin simply chuckled and said "What?" "Isnt it obvious? They literally left us alone so we could 'socialize'" "Ahh I understand now, so do you do? What are your hobbies?" "You mean besides hearing my mother talk about her "daddy" all the time?" I smiled. "D-don't say that word" he said "Why?" i said, with a confused expression. "Just don't" he looked away.

Justin's POV

When Madison said the word "daddy" I felt my pants get tighter, i got turned on. How? Thankfully Madison didn't notice and looked at me confused and said " okaaaayy... I think we should go join them in the kitchen" And she just walked away, I'm starting to think i scared her but if she said it again i swear I would bend her over and fuck her right here on this couch.

Madison's POV

I walked away because I could tell it was going to get awkward. When i walked into the kitchen with Justin following behind me, i saw my mum on the counter naked and Jeremy fucking her and it got black. i fainted.

Justin's POV

When Madison collapsed due to the scenery I began to think that maybe she didn't know anything sexual, so i had to teach her. when i was thinking her eyes opened to display those beautiful hazel eyes. "What happened?" she said, softly "you fainted, that's what happend" her eyes opened wide in shock and she stood up from the couch and spoke, "Wait, i know what happened" "Oh yeah? what happend then?" i questioned with a smirk "uhhmm I-I saw my mother and Jeremy do something on the kitchen table right?" She asked i said "yes, but do you have an idea of what they were doing?" "uuhnm making love?" she said awkwardly "fuck" i whispered to myself " she is so pure"

Madison pov
"I'm not a good girl" i whispered to myself but Justin heard. "What'd you say?"Justin questioned, whilst I started crying. "I'm not a good girl" I repeated. Justin pulled me into a tight hug that felt warm and safe. "What do you mean?" "I just said something bad,i'm sorry" Justin looked me straight in the eyes and said softly, "no baby you are a good girl, don't think otherwise." When he said the word baby i got a tingly feeling in my stomach which felt oddly good. "Really?" I asked and hugged him back. "yes" he replied"

Justin pov

She was acting like a 5 year old but i was kind of turned on by that. Yes, I know it's wrong.

I went up to Madison's mom and asked her about her daughter. "So, Maddie, she was acting like a child earlier." "Oh crap, I totally forgot to tell you that when Maddie was young, she got in a car accident where her father was killed and i was severely injured. She lost her memory. She forgot her father and me and all her family. 1 year passed and she got to know me better and her memory came back in small segments, but she can't remember her father at all so i told her her father went on a trip to heaven and that he'll be staying there and that he wants to see her happy. gonna stay there and he wants to see her happy" She confessed while tearing up. "I'm so so sorry for everything you've been through" I said while hugging her. She then stood up and replied with, "But try not to bring up the topic because it could cause permanent harm to her" "I'll never hurt her, I promise."

Did you guys like it this is my first fan fiction and wanted to do j.b because i love him so be ready

✌ out

Grammar mistakes fixed by EmeryyKat04 💗