5#

(Its been so longgg OMG 😂😂)

Madison pov
When I sat down I swear I saw Justin looking at me with a smirk I didn't know if I felt comfortable or uncomfortable I REALLY DIDNT KNOW my mom and Jeremy came down stairs and sat next to eight other Justin walked over to me and sat right next to me the whole time it was silent but it got interrupted by my voice because Justin put his hand on my innerthigh and squeezed it "are you alright honey" my mom asked "yes" I said really quick I looked over at Justin and he had that stupid smirk on his face Justin begins to rub his hand slowly (despacito I'm sorry I just couldn't I just learned that slowly means despacito in Spanish and I love that song so 😂 I'm sorry let's move on ) on my innerthigh I felt shivers down my body what is he doing to me ? I asked myself his hand hovers over my private part "I'm done eating " I said as quick as possible and ran upstairs I close the door jumped into my bed why would he do that? I don't know why are you asking me. I'm his stepsister isn it illegal or something? no you're his "step" sister you're not related so its normal. Is it? Ughhh at that moment I just closed my eyes and try to forget that and that was my last thought everything went black.........

(This was so hard to write because last time I wrote this it was 2016😂 and I didn't know what the story was I hope you like this and comment what you want to happen next chapter

✌ out