Chapter 2

Justin pov
I was trying to sleep but I couldn't because I was thinking about what Madison's mom told me earlier.
*flashback*
"we had a car accident in which her father was killed and I was severely injured. Maddie lost her memory so she can't remember anything between her and her dad or the accident."
           *flashback over *
Madison disrupted my thoughts when I heard her giggle. I stood up and walked over to her room, cracked open the door a little bit and saw her on her stomach with her legs up high. She was face-timing with someone, it was for sure a boy. I don't know why, but when she moved I began getting turned on and those nasty thoughts struck my mind. I imagined her riding my dick.
I was interrupted by one sentence and I suddenly stormed in and grabbed her phone, "if you ever call her again I will hurt you" I said angrily.

madison pov
I was about to sleep when my phone began to ring, it was Dylan (Dylan O'Brien)
Dylan was a guy friend that just started hanging out with me. I have no idea why.

We were face-timing and talking about school and he was asking me if I ever had a boyfriend, and if I was a virgin. I didnt know what that was. so I simply asked him what it was and he began to laugh, unaware of the fact that I had totally embarrassed myself.

We kept on talking and he asked what I was wearing. I told him it was just underwear and a camisole he gave me a weird smile and said, "take it of baby" then out of nowhere Justin came in and said " if you ever call her again I will hurt you" and hung up. I was in a total state of shock, not by what Dylan said, but by Justin's actions. Then Justin hugged me, I don't know why and I know we've just met but I already felt safe when I was with him, so I hugged him back.

Justin pov
I sat on her bed and asked her what he was asking, she responded with, "He was asking if I ever had a boyfriend and he told me to take off my clothes" when I heard what that asshole was saying I was more than angry, that's what pedo's asked right? I asked myself. Madison interrupted me and said "oh, oh and he asked me if I was a virg-something I don't know how to-" I interrupted Madison, "DID HE ASK IF YOU WERE A VIRGIN!?" I said, my blood boiling. oh yes that's the word hahaha I feel so dump right now "Hey maddie, you need to sleep its 11 pm  and you need to wake up really early so go to sleep"
"Okay, goodnight Justin thank you" she said smiling, it was such a beautiful smile and I get the opportunity to see that everyday. "Goodnight sweetie, see you tomorrow, sweet dreams" I waved and closed her door.

Grammar mistakes edited by EmeryyKat04