Could of phrased that a little better Pete

"Sorry, we don't usually have many guests here, so my friends are rather busy" Anais giggled as her servants ran circles around Peter and Lucy

"Sorry, we don't usually have many guests here, so my friends are rather busy" Anais giggled as her servants ran circles around Peter and Lucy. Lucy smiled as she heard Anais refer her servants as her friends. She then realised why Aslan had chosen her, she saw the compassion in her eyes as Aslan had herself. Lucy had to admit, Elmswood was a gorgeous place, not as beautiful as Cair Paravel but still it was amazing. She watched Pete marvel, he did always enjoy the simpler things. "So Lucy, this is your room for however long you're here" she gestured to the chrome door.

"Thank you, I'll see you in abit then?"

"Yeah, this is Melody she will be your personal maid whilst you're here, I will personally give you a tour I just need to meet with my personal advisor and listen to this hearing then I'm all yours" She smiled and as she did a dryad stepped forward and curtsied to Lucy who waved it off telling her there was no need. As Lucy got acquainted with a new friend. Peter and Anais walked to his room.

"I do hope this room is to a High King's standards" she laughed as she saw his face scrunch up.

"You should know your grace that I adore the simple, so a wooden shack would of met my standards"

"I'm sure that can be arranged your majesty" he chuckled lightly, and they came to a stop "This is all yours, I won't be too long well I hope, but then again you know exactly what that's like" he shook his head in agreement. She bided him goodbye and walked off to find Elizabeth who was waiting for her in the throne room. "Can we have this discussion in ten please? I've got to go talk to the tailor for the presents for the Kings and Queens"

"And what did you tell them you were doing?" Elizabeth questioned

"That I had a hearing, because you know how long Blaine can keep me talking" her friend laughed at the comment and waved her off. Anais ran down, well tried too as her ankle wouldn't let her properly to her personal tailor's suite where he had been working on four presents for the royals who were here to help his Queen.

"Ah Ana! My Queen! I have completed what you requested, for the High King a new tunic of blue and green" Anais gasped as she saw the new creation, it was truly beautiful. "For High Queen Susan I have tailored a pale purple gown, easy to shoot in but elegant enough for a ball, the same for the wonderful Queen Lucy but in a royal red, King Edmund I have created in silver cloak with blue trimmings as I have heard he enjoys the outdoors" Blaine whirled his creations around as the young Queen smiled, her tailor really had out done himself.

"Blaine my dear! They are gorgeous, I hope to present them to the them before they leave" they talked over more designs for her wardrobe as well as some simple gowns and a new cloak for Elizabeth.  "Oh, Blaine I would love to stay in chat, but I have to go speak to Lizzy then give our guests the tour, you are more than welcome to join us for dinner tonight, dancing and entertainment will be there of course"

"As long as you won't be, that ankle won't heal on its own" he chuckled and pushed her out of his room as he knew she would face Elizabeth's fury if not. She limped around the corner to see her friend shouting her name.