Till the end of time

The day before the wedding flown by, Anais nodded as so many different things needed approving, too many fittings and not much time spent with her soon to be husband. It was no surprise to know she fell fast asleep that night. Yet it was a surprise to her that she indeed was getting married today. She climbed out of bed, opened her balcony doors and went for a bath.

"Queen Anais" she lifted her head from under the water

"In here"

"I'm here to do your hair, your grace" a Nyx entered her bathroom and offered her a dressing gown. She sat before her and allowed her to run her fingers through her hair. The Nyx began humming as she started pinning her hair away from her face. She sat there waiting her to be finished.

"Anais, we're here to get ready with you" Lucy chimed as she walked into her room. Herself and Susan were clad in a gorgeous silver bridesmaid attire. They chatted as each had their hair and make up done, speaking tales of love, gossip and can't waits for their future as a family. A knock at the door interrupted them all. Anais walked to the door, still clad in a dressing gown and opened it to find the best surprise. Standing there, with the biggest smile on her face was Elizabeth clad in her own bridesmaid dress.

"Eliza, oh my Aslan you're here!" she squealed slightly

"I couldn't miss my best friend's wedding could I?" she threw herself into Anais's arms who was sobbing to finally see her. "Hey don't cry"

"everyone cries at weddings" Anais smiled as she wiped her tears away.

"I brought you something" Elizabeth pulled out a small black box from behind her back and gave it to Anais who opened it as they walked back into the bedroom. She was shocked as she opened the lid. It was a silver tiara with a beautiful blue crescent as the main feature. With it a small handwritten note:

Dear Anais,

We wish you the happiest wedding day that the greatest Aslan could bestow on you. We have watched you grow into the brave beautiful women you are today and we are so proud of who you have become.

Happy wedding Anais

Love the Sisters of Woodhaven

Anais welled up at the sweet message her carers had left her. Her parents had left but she had the sisters and they had blessed her even when so far away. As she wiped away another set of tears, she received another gift from Susan. "You have something blue and the dress is new so here is something borrowed." She opened the box to reveal a pair of gorgeous earrings which sparkled in the Narnian sun.

"You may also need something old, this was hear before us, Aslan sent it" Lucy draped the necklace around her neck, it was a beautiful silver chain with his crest adorning it.

Once the gifts had been received and the dress was on, it was time for Anais to get married to the man who had changed her life ever so much. She walked towards the throne room with her soon to be family behind her. She heard the violins and people chattering, the doors opened, and her heart was in her throat. The blissful tune calmed her nerves and as Edmund turned around to look at her the earth stood still. She just saw him, those chocolate eyes, dark hair and that damn smile. Blaine wrapped his arm around hers and guided her down the alter towards her Ed, he kissed her cheek as they reached the end. She felt his hands take hers, she watched his eyes take in her.

"You are beyond beautiful" he whispered.

They turned towards Aslan.

"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy.

Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish. Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honour and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?" Aslan nodded towards them.

Anais and Edmund smiled as they spoke in unison "We Do"

Aslan smiled before Ash flew in with the ring box in her claws she dropped them in Edmunds hand lightly.

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other. Edmund repeat after me."

Anais focused on Edmund hearing only his voice as he spoke. "I promise to love and cherish you till my last dying breath, to love you on your best, and worse days. To be beside you, to trust you. My complete soul and heart is now yours till the end of time."

"Anais if you could repeat after me"

Edmund watched his Princess.

"I promise to always love you, even when you don't love yourself, to be your support, to be the best I can always be for you. To hold you forever, to love you forever. I swear to be loyal to you, to trust you and to belong to you as you do to me, till the end of time"

"May you place the rings on each other's fingers" Edmund grabbed her dainty hand and kissed it slightly before slipping her ring onto her finger. "Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have, the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." As Aslan finished the room erupted in cheers as Edmund embraced his bride. As they pulled away, they laughed once more before embracing each other again as husband and wife.