03

**At School**
The sleepover with Leyla and Lux was really fun, even though it's been a few days we still have been trying to make it noticeable that we are breaking the cliques. Leyla and I were walking together and we even talked to Lux for a little bit until we split up to go to our lockers. The day went by pretty fast, but there was some drama between one of Leyla's friends and Lux and there was some pushing and name calling and all that stuff. Almost everyone was talking about the Halloween dance and their outfits. Dakota and I decided to be thing 1 and thing 2 and Noah was going to be the cat in the hat.
                  **At the Halloween Party**
Noah, Dakota, and I all arrived to the party together in our costumes and we received a lot of compliments. Dakota, Noah, and I were submitting are costumes into the costume contest. The prize was a 100 dollar gift card to Subway, which is I was really excited about. That place is like deli heaven. "Wanna dance?" said Noah. "Sure." I replied. Noah and I went onto the dance floor and Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars starting playing. We were jamming out when all of a sudden we heard gunshots, "Bang!" Everyone started screaming and jumping to the ground. There was a man walking across the dance floor flailing his arms with a gun in his hand. He was walking towards someone. That someone was Lux. There was arguing but it was muffled out by screaming and crying. "Bang!" It was another gunshot followed by more squeals. I put my head to the ground looking around at everyone else. I began to see a small pool of blood go across the ground slowly. I had began to think Lux was shot, but I looked at the person's face and it was Leyla. She was holding herself with her hands, they were covered in blood. I couldn't quite see where the actual wound was but I knew it wasn't a good thing to see that much blood. The arguing began again and there seemed to be 3 different voices. 2 female, 1 male. I could hear the female voices both yell dad, but they both sounded confused as they spoke. I already knew one of them was Lux and clearly the man was her dad, but I wasn't sure who the third voice was. I rose my head from the ground and that's when I noticed the man being dragged away by police officers. I looked for the third voice, who turned out to be Hayden. "Stuff is about to get real." I whispered to myself.

I'm sorry this chapter is late, but you can expect chapter 4 right after this one. Make sure to check out their stories so you have a better understanding of the entire story. samsbabee Gentabic twitter_flower lowkeysavy  Thanks for reading, stay tuned for the next chapter. ❤️