Leo.

(AN: Well, time to start out with who got me here in the first place. This nerd.)

Set the scene:
You're a mortal. That's right, a mortal teenager. You work at a small coffee shop in Manhattan. It's meager business, but it pays for your gas. But you had no idea of the boy that would walk into your life today.

Your Point of View:

You were never a stickler for rules, even at your job.
Hell, you even poured Tabasco sauce in someone's coffee as he had claimed he liked a little "kick," even though it was against preparation regulations.
But this guy was nuts. Absolutely bonkers.

"What did you want in your espresso?"
You blinked those big (E/C) eyes in confusion, stunned completely by the request.

"A shot of nectar, please," the boy's voice was a bit high and bubbly, his grin wide with rows of bright white teeth.
His hair was a mess of brown curls, wild and curling in all directions. His ears and nose ended in delicate points, making him look impish. His eyes, now, his eyes really got you. They were the color of caramel and basically glowed against his tan skin.

You blinked out of a daze. You'd be lying if you said he wasn't attractive. But he was asking for something that you had absolutely no idea existed.

"I'm sorry, dude," you said, shifting from foot to foot and running a hand through your hair. "That isn't on the menu."

"No, no, no," he put his hands out, shaking his head. "I mean nectar, you got me?" He whispered, grinning and giving you several exaggerated winks.

Yeah, this kid was nuts.

"Still don't know what you're talking about, bud," you tilted your head with an amused smirk, letting a light chuckle leave your lips.

The boy blinked.
"So this isn't Rizo's Café?" He blinked as realization dawned on him. He'd entered the wrong coffee shop. The one Grover had told him about definitely wasn't this one.

"Nope, that's down the road," you laughed at his dumbfounded look. "But should I stop at Rizo's for that nectar stuff?"

"No!" He said quickly, but glossed it over with an awkward laugh. "Nah, I heard it wasn't that good, anyway."

You gave him a half-smile and leaned on the counter. "I gotta say, you've made my day already.  Can I get you anything? It's on me."

He blinked. "Woah, really, you don't have to do that."

"You sure?"

"Actually..."

"There it is."

He gave you a stunning grin, leaning on the counter in front of you to get eye level.
"I'd like to get a coffee with you on your break, if that's okay."

Your smile only widened. You could feel heat tinging your cheeks as you looked up into those candy colored eyes. "I'm guessing I'm still paying for it, though."

"You know it."

"Sounds like a plan."