Niall POV

I woke up cradled in Zayn's arms. The bed felt a lot more spacious than it was last night. Oh Liam was gone. I stared at the ceiling thinking, why didn't Louis just get a hotel for Harry and him! THAT LITTKE BISCUIT!
"Where's Liam"? Zayn asked interrupting my thoughts.
"I guess he just gave up and went home". I said pulling out of his cradle. He frowned at me grabbing me back towards him.
"We are not a couple"! I remind him, slipping out of his grip again.
"Yes we are". He said pulling me back in. I squirmed trying to get away, but only got intertwined with his limbs even more. I stop wrestling him to take a breath.
"Do you give up now"? He asked smiling widely at me.
"Your such a bully" I whined giving up.
"Awwww". He said repeatedly kissing my neck.
"Zayn"! I yelped not knowing he was going to go that far! I started wrestling him again, when a knock on the door interrupted us. Zayn let me go frowning as I happily got up to answer the door.

********************************
It was around 12:30 at night, and i decided to go and get a midnight snack since I couldn't sleep. I went downstairs and to my surprise I found Harry pacing around in the living.
"What are you doing up so late"? I asked slowly approaching him. Though I had no room to ask that question.
"I had a nightmare...but it was so real"! He said checking the blinds every now and then. I sat him down because he started creeping the crap out of me.
"What happened"? I asked very concern because night mares don't work you up this bad.
"Well... It was us five hanging out, when suddenly a man ran up to me and grabbed me". He looked down at the couch hesitant to finish.
"Then he held a gun to my head and raped me. Not only that but you guys left me, alone......with him".
I felt so bad ,even though Utes's only a dream...uh...nightmare. I gave him a hug that lingered for a while. Then I felt his arms drop down to my waist and pull me closer to him.
"Uhm... Harry I just wanna get my snack". I said though he was laughing I was serious.
"Come on Ni, just comfort me.please"?
"But don't...y-you have...L-Lou"? I stumbled on my words a bit. It took him a moment to process I guess. But he only hugged me tighter.
"What about Lou"? He asked, as if I studder.
"Never mind." I sighed, going along with it. We both eventually fell asleep on the couch in that position.

I never did get that snack. ;-;