Ashton

"Thank you Toronto!" I yelled into the mic as the lights focused on me. I pushed my hair back for the sixth time in the last three minutes and wiped the sweat off my brow. I got up from my stool and went along the stage and waved to the crowd. I handed a few fans some drumsticks as we exited the stage.

"That was amazing." Calum sighed as he sat down in a chair.

"Ash you seriously need to trim that thing," Michael pointed at my hair as I pushed it out of my face.

I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"Oh trust me, I know."

"Why don't you get that cut?" Luke asked me before unscrewing the cap on his water bottle.

"We've been on tour! And I don't like the way the stylist cuts it.." I said the last part quietly.

"Well, we have two days of traveling until we get to New Jersey, so we'll get you a haircut before we leave permanently." Calum spoke up while typing on his phone. The idea sounded great. I'm tired of my hair getting in the way.

"Yeah. Let's do that." I said before stripping my sweat-covered shirt off and grabbing a Metallica tee from the hanger.

Luke tore his shoes off before putting them under his arm and taking his water bottle.

"I'm going to the bus. I'll see you guys there." He said before taking out his phone and heading out into the hallway.

I gathered my things and headed outside toward the bus.

"Guys, look it's Ashton!" A girl screeched as I tried to low key make my way to the bus.

The small group of girls stood in front of me, saying things that I couldn't quite understand. I took countless pictures with the girls as they thanked me and I continued on my way.

"He's so cute."

"Not as cute as Luke."

"Um, I beg to differ."

"Shut up, Ashley. Your opinion is irrelevant."

I heard the bickering and it kind of hurt me that they said that. It kind of sucked living in my band mate's shadow. But then again, I have people like that girl Ashley who make me extremely happy and proud of what I do.

I turned and waved back to them as some gave small waves but one girl waved agressively and screamed "I love you" twice. I blew her a kiss, assuming that she was 'Ashley' before getting on the bus with Luke.

"I see you've got yourself a super-fan." Luke laughed from the toilet.

"Shut it, Lucas. She was being sweet."

"I was just saying, sheesh boy."

I rolled my eyes before plopping on the couch. Michael came stumbling onto the bus with a hole taken out of his sleeve.

"ALL I DID WAS SAY HI." He gasped before collapsing on the couch beside me and putting his head in my lap. I stroked his hair as he stared at the ceiling in a daze.

Calum came into the bus lastly with his sleeve half ripped off.

"HOW MANY GIRLS WERE OUTSIDE WHEN YOU WENT OUT THERE?" He yelled while staring at Luke and I.

"Probably like, ten, at the most." I said while still stroking Michael's fading hair.

"Yeah, I had like eight when I went out there." Luke replied while sitting beside me.

"There were so many." Michael whispered.

"Why? How many were there when you guys were out there?" I asked as Michael sat up.