Ashton

As soon as I said it, I kind of regretted it. But I was bored! There's nothing to do when you're alone on a tour bus.

"I mean, uh, yeah."

I smiled and hopped down from my bunk.

"Okay. Wait, where do you want to hang out?" I asked her while running a hand through my freshly cut hair.

"You can come over, if you want. Or we can go somewhere el-"

"No! No, your place is just fine." I said before slipping on my Nike sandals. I had socks on, but I didn't want to put on my Vans.

"Okay. I'll text you the address." She told me before we said our goodbyes and ended the call.

I texted the boys, saying I was going out for a little while before getting off of the bus. I started down the sidewalk and hoped to find her apartment building without a hassle.

Turns out, it's a lot closer than I thought.

My socks and sandal covered feet made their way across the street and toward the somewhat large building. I looked down and realized that I was in my sweatpants and a simple t-shirt and I cursed.

Oh well, there's no going back now.

I walked through lobby door and a man stood at the front desk. He looked kind of mean as he stared at me for a few seconds before mumbling something under his breath.

I pressed the elevator button and stepped in before pressing the '7' button and the doors shut.

I breathed out a sigh and looked around the elevator. I then realized I had my glasses on too.

I felt around for my phone and pulled it out of my pocket and looked for the number I was looking for on the doors.

The elevator dinged and opened and I stepped out. I looked down the hallway and starting walking. I stopped in front of the door with a '28' on it and knocked on the door.

I heard footsteps and then the door swung open to reveal a tired looking Jenna with sweatpants hung on her hips and a t-shirt. Quite frankly, she looked quite different than she did earlier. I looked up at her eyes and realized she was wearing glasses now as well.

She smiled at me and opened the door wider before gesturing for me to come in.

I walked in and looked around. Her apartment was a decent size and it smelled of vanilla and laundry detergent.

"Welcome to my humble home." She said with a sigh as she looked at me. She no longer had makeup on and she had a bit of acne on her chin and forehead.

"Thank you, Jenna. I like your evening attire."

She smiled and blushed slightly before crossing her arms over herself. Her hair was thrown up in a bun so it didn't fall in her face.

"I'm really digging those socks," She told me while I took my shoes off. She told me to put them by hers and I happily took them over. I looked down and noticed she had the same sandals, but smaller and the Nike part was pink.

"Thanks. Hey! We have the same shoes." I told her as she sat on her couch.

"Duuude," She said from the couch as she lay across it. "That's great."

I walked over to wear she lay and sat on her legs as she shrieked.

I don't know why I was so comfortable around her already. We'd just met earlier today.

But it felt like we've known each other forever.

"Ashtonnn." She whined into a pillow as I continue to sit on her.