Chapter 3

The next morning I woke up and looked at my clock 7:15 and class doesn't start until 8. I swing my legs over the side of the bed and walk into my bathroom i take my hair out of its messy bun and turn on the water, stripping down. I quickly get out of the shower and dry my self of before heading over to my wardrobe and picking out some clothes. I picked out my black all star converse, light wash frayed skinny jeans a black flowy top with my black Lonsdale bag and black la Bennie i also but on a silver heart necklace with dimonds and applyed a silver sparkly eyeshadow, black eye liner and mascara. I looked at my clock and it was 7:50 I grabbed my bag shoving my i phone 5s in it and running out the door and to the auditorium using my super speed I was there with 8 minuets to spare i look around and spot shay running over to him, he pulls me in a hug and gives me a peck on the lips i walk over to the wall and drop my bag next to his.

The teacher walks in and we all take a seat on the stands, she says to us today we can do what we want but it has to be around building your powers up. I know exactly what I'm gonna do once we are dismissed to do what we want i walk over to the corner and sit down closing my eyes i start to meditate, after 20 mins i snap my eyes open then stand up, i smile and run over to shay who is talking with one of his mates and jump on his back wispering in his ear that I have figured out about 3 new powers he turns and looks at me smiling he asked what are they i reply well they are.......

Quick side note i haven't updated any of my story's in ages and im so sorry i just forgot but I'm back and I'm going to try update 2 story's a week this one being the main pryority any way there is a photo of her outfit on my profile.

~Erin