Title your Story Part

the next morning i woke up at 5:30, i got dressed and quietly crept out of the dorm i then made my way to then priniciple's office. the reason i woke up so early was because all i could keep thinking of is the prophecy. when i got to the principles office i knocked on the door, she opened it and told me to have a seat. "i was expecting you" she said "you were? but why" i asked giving her a confused look. "i know you have a lot of questions about the prophecy and im gonna answer them as best as i can" i sat there and told her to continue after sending a quick text to shay saying i was with the principle and ill catch up with him later.

"alright so about 500 years ago there were all types of mythical creatures, fairies, vampires, warewolves, supernaturals, the list goes on. they all still exist to this day the only difference being that we are all against each other now, not living in peace and harmony like we used to. we were all turned against each other by a warlock named demitri he turned clan against clan, friends against friends, it was terrible but us supernaturals decided to stick together even though we had different powers, we sent some people out once a week to check how things were going in other clans and also to spy on demitri , the ones we sent out were invisible flyers and they would report back with different news each week some of it bad some of it good. about 1 year after all the clans split up demitri dissapeared some people thought it was good news others not so much, soon after his dissapearnce we recived what we though was a letter but turns out was the prophecy we didnt know if it was fake or not but in it states that 6 young supernaturals will fight demitri and his army but only one can truly kill him, if anyone else but the chosen one kills him he will vanish and go into a hibernation like state for 100 years then awake, and Ever, your the chosen one so you have to train extremmely hard its not gonna be easy killing him and the prophecy states that he will appear on the 12 hour of the 12 day of the 12 month 2112 thats is in 6 months so train hard and be ready"

i sit there thinking and trying to procces all of this "thank you i will be ready"" i say then stand and leave the room still in kind of a daze. i head back to my dorm and lie down on my bed thinking "what am i supossed to do".

hi guys im so sorry i havent updated in ages ive been super busy

ps. photo on side is of shay.

~Erin