Chapter 1

As I walked back to school for my junior year, a few heads turned surprised that the one and only Choi Youngseo is back after running away for 3 years leaving everyone in Seoul, I didnt even finish my freshmen year when I left so no one knew where she ran off to, rumor has it that she went to America after the Grand Ball but other rumors were also lurking around the school saying that she went to a boarding school in London or something like she was forced to leave the country because her father didn't like what was going on around her precious princess.

But after a few months, the school quiet down and the rumors stopped.

Park Chanyeol's POV FLASHBACK

I got off my bike and the school was so noisy, it's been a while since the school was this noisy, the last time it was, was when she left me without a word.

I saw my hyungs and i ran up them, it was weird because they were all looking at their phones and gossiping like ajummas. I was getting curious so i snatched the maknae of the group's phone.

"ya hyung!"he shouted and i glared at him. I looked at the screen and it was her, she's all over SNS with millions of comments and likes. My heart ached upon seeing her on the screen, my chest felt heavy and before i knew it Sehun took back his phone and all 11 of them were looking at me.

Baekhyun hyung being the person who hates awkward situations said let's go to break the silence.

"Chanyeolie kaja!" i nodded and walked behind him and everyone else followed behind still whispering about her, i felt heartbroken. Did she really leave me just to become a model for ELLE?!

END OF FLASHBACK

~Back to Youngseo's POV

I was walking in school afraid that i'd bump onto him, but then two people went behind me and put their arms around me and when i was about to use my taekwondo skills on them, they said something to me.

"there there my child, you don't have to use em' skills with us" I realized whose voice it belonged to. It was no other Kang Haewoo and Kang MinJi, the twins and I have been friends since forever. Our parents were bestfriends and their parents are executives in my parents company. Unfortunately the three of us are in one class. I stopped walking when we neared the classroom door when I heard a familiar laugh. I turned around to walk away but then Haewoo oppa held my hand and gave me an assuring smile. I took baby steps walking behind Haewoo and finally we reached the room. Everyone became silent and looked at our way, I have to admit it was really awkward with all of them looking at us.

"Youngseo-a annyeong!" some of our friends shouted and i gave them a smile showing that I was glad to see them and be back.

"o annyeonghaseyo yoojung-a" i replied and after that a troll ran up to me and hugged me really tight and there i knew it was no other Kim Jongdae.

"yah! you should apologize to me fast for leaving me here in this miserable place" he pouted and i gave a disgusted face.

"you shouldn't pout you look like a dinosaur" I heard some laughter in the background and recognized the owner of that obnoxious laugh it was no other Byun Baekhyun, he was another beagle with Jongdae and you know. "but anyways, mian oppa. Ah wait, i'm your noona you should treat me with respect" I smacked Jongdae's head, he smiled while rubbing the part where i hit. The rest of the class said hi and asked how I was or sometimes a compliment except one person.

The first period was homeroom and the teacher was assigning as to our sits. She was calling names after names and then there I heard mine.

"Choi Youngseo ssi, you are with Zhang Yixing ssi and....." she had a long pause and then there it is the name was announced "Park Chanyeol ssi". We moved to our assigned seats and the sitting arrangements were continued.

So that's the end of Chapter 1, i hope you'll like my story, i haven't written in years. So guys no hate okay? this is just an imagination.