Chapter 6

Chanyeol's POV

Weeks has gone by and Youngseo and I are really close now, I won't denyn it but I still like her. We walk to school together almost everyday and we have lunch together along with the members and her friends, the twins and Yoojungi. I sense a weird vibe coming from Haewoo, although we are really close he seems to be over protective of Youngseo every time a member of Exo or I get too close to Youngseo.

TIME JUMP TO EXO's DORM
I was listening to our upcoming new song so it would be easier for me to know the lyrics. I put the piece of lyrics beside me and grabbed my phone. I looked at the black screen of my iphone patiently waiting for Youngseo to text or call me, we started texting each other again but this week it seems weird I only get messages from her like twice a day when last time it was practically every minute.

"Hyung, just call her already instead of looking like a pabo waiting for her" the maknae spoke.

"Ya you should, maybe she just wants you to text first, you know?" Kris said and I threw a pillow at him. I stared at my phone again, procrastinating if I should or shouldn't. I just stood up and went to my room hoping to do something fun. But I ended up doing nothing, 'where the hell is Baekhyun' he thought even though he knew where exactly Baekhyun was. The other members were at studio practicing for our upcoming comeback leaving me, Sehun, Kris and Luhan hyung. I jumped on my bed and looked over to the bed next to mine which was Baekhyun's and fell asleep.

YOUNGSEO'S POV
I decided to go out and go shopping with Yoojung and Minji to have some quality time with them.

"Ya, Youngseo are you listening?" Yoojung waved her hands in front of my face causing me to snap out of galaxy.

"Ah, mian" I said and drank my bubble tea looking at them.

"Are you thinking about your lover boy again?" Minji asked wiggling her eyebrows at me, I smiled at the thought that he'd be my lover boy again but ya'll know I wasn't thinking about him right.

"By the way we were just talking about him and exo"  Yoojung said with a huge smile plastered on her cute little face. The didn't continue what they were saying and the three of us stood up to go to H&M.We tried on a few clothes, lol jokes we tried on a tons of clothes and ended up buying a set of clothing for each of us. We sat down for awhile and saw dal.komm and headed over there to order our favourite bingsu (Picture is above) and coffee for the three of us.

"Ah wait, have you texted Chanyeol oppa!" Yoojung asked with a loud voice I quickly covered her mouth worried a bunch of his fans would kill us.

"Ya, be quiet" I shushed her and went to grab a table for us. The two walked towards me and plopped down on the empty chairs.

"So?" Minji asked hoping for a good answer which was a yes, but sadly I nodded side ways signaling a no.

"Ah waeeeee!!" Yoojung whined acting like a little kid he didn't get to buy the doll she was asking her dad for her birthday.

"Just because" I said.

"Mwo?? Just because?!?!" Minji half shouted at me acting like the big sister she is to me. "Message him if you have time later or now" holding up your phone. I took the phone from her before she messages him herself. 

"Alright alright, I will" I said and dipped my spoon on the whipped cream of my iced vanilla latte. I looked up and saw both of them looking at me teasingly.

They whispered now to me making me grab my phone because of the devilish grin Minji gave. I texted him waiting for a reply and I couldn't help but get pissed, I calmed myself down and made myself think maybe he was just busy with being an idol. We enjoyed the rest of the day and went our separate ways to go home.