Chapter 3

I asked the counter what room she was in and I went there to talk to her. I reached for the door handle and was about to open it but I stopped coz' I heard laughter coming from the room, I peaked at the glass and saw my hyungs and Sehun drinking bubble tea with her as she was laying down on the hospital bed.

I walked away feeling like shit. I kept on denying to myself as to why I'm feeling that way but inside I know what the real reason is. I wanted to avoid her the moment I saw her walk in the class, but then during lunch she just had to smile that way to make my heart melt, all I know is I need her in my life again, for 3 years she never left my heart, if she still wants me back I'm always up for it.

At first I never wanted to see her again, she tore my heart and now she comes back, she smiles at me the way she used to before then all my hatred for her faded away. I kept on walking while deep in thought, and when I realized where I stopped it was the playground where we both met and ....

FLASHBACK

"Youngseo-a do you remember the first time we were here?" I asked her hoping she'd remember but she just gave me a blank face.

"the other day, we stopped to sit while drinking milk tea?" I was disappointed but that gave me the chance to remind her where we first met.

"ya! don't you remember?" I asked loudly. She just shook her head saying no. "i'll make you remember one day" I teased her. I snapped my fingers making her have a confuse look on her face. Then Baekhyun and Chen came out singing a sweet melody. I then took out a box out of my bag and made her sit on the swing, I started to sing with Baekhyun and Chen, when the song finally finished, my heart was beating at a fast and my hands were sweating like hell. This type of situation hasn't happened to me before. Is this what they love?

"Youngseo-a will you be my girlfriend?" My hands started sweating again, her expression was blank for a couple of minutes and when I was about to put the box back inside my bag she said

"yes!" I jumped happily and I ran to her and hugged her really tight, when we let go of each other she had a pink blush on her cheeks, I planned to tease her a bit more so I held her hand and the pink blush changed to red... As I was already holding her hand I took the chance to put the box in her hands.

"wa, this is so beautiful Chanyeolie" her eyes sparked upon seeing the necklace, I took it from her and I put it on her. When it was done Baekhyun and Chen clapped their hands and high fived each other. I looked at her and the necklace was beautiful, it wasn't that expensive but I bought it with al my heart. I put my arm around her and faced my hyungs. The four of us went to dinner and celebrated for Youngseo and I.

End of Flashback

I couldn't help it but a tear of sadness fell from my eyes, I'm crazy about her and I will fight for her.

"Youngseo-a bogoshipo" I whispered and more tears fell.

Youngseo's POV

I went to the hospital after the nurse told me that the ball hit me extremely hard and may cause a concussion or headaches at least every hour. I was pissed coz' why in the world would someone kick a ball so hard and kick it towards the benches when I was just sitting comfortably on the benches.

After an hour or so which felt like a thousands of year, my mother came in and said i have visitors. I was expecting the twins and Minji but then the people who visited took me by surprise.

"wa, oppa's you didnt have to visit me" I told them trying to hide under the blankets and when I sat up I had a huge smile on my face when I saw Lay oppa.