Chapter 2

I was assigned to sit with Yixing oppa and Chanyeolie,I was really nervous and happy at the same time until Chanyeol raised his hands to ask the teacher something before eaving the class.

"Excuse me teacher, but can I exchange seats?" he blurted out.

The teacher replied immediately with a no causing Chanyeol to groan, I was currently in the middle of Chanyeol and Yixing. I didn't know i was daydreaming until Yixing said

"Youngseo-a do you want to exchange seats? I want to sit in the middle"

"okay oppa" I thought wow Yixing's voice is very calm and soothing to hear. The next teacher came and he said we could have a free period since it's the first day of school and he didn't want to start class immediately. By the corner of my eye I saw Chanyeol lying down on the desk sleeping and so was Yixing. But I was getting bored, as I was about to stand up Yixing held onto my arm and said "if your bored i'm here, i'll talk to you" I was relieved though.

We talked and talked until it was already time for lunch. I found out interesting things from him. Such as he was actually a member of a boy group named Exo,

I apologized for not knowing him and his group and also that his stage name is Lay.But anyways I found out that he's Chinese and he moved here about the same year I left. We exchanged numbers and went for lunch. I was getting out of the class with Yixing when an arm snaked around my shoulder, specifically a heavy one, I looked up to see who it was and it was no other than Haewoo.

"Hey hyung, she's mine okay" he exclaimed and Yixing oppa just laughed and said "Youngseo-a i gotta go, Suho hyung is buying me lunch" I nodded and he left.

As he disappeared into the crowd of students I smacked Haewoo oppa's head.

"you said what now? I'm yours?" He just smirked and nodded. "eww, your disgusting" I removed his arm and saw Minji talking to some girls so I walked to them and joined the conversation.

Chanyeol's POV

I actually liked sitting next her why did I have to stand up and asked if I could change seats because of that she was one chair far from me. Why am I so stupid, I laid down on my desk and was deep in thought, until I heard "Youngseo-a do you want to exchange seats? I want to sit in the middle"Lay hyung asked my precious Youngseo. I was hoping she'd deny his request but then I heard her sweet vice that can melt any guys heart

"okay oppa~" she said. I felt my blood boil, they were quiet for a few minutes and then I heard Lay hyung.

"if your bored i'm here, i'll talk to you" when he finished that sentence I felt like I'm slowly being sent to the jealous island. I opened my left eye to see what was happening right infront of my eyes. What I saw broke my heart even more, I felt so betrayed upon seeing my hyung, like seriously my Lay hyung holding her arm, I asked myself how could he possibly do that when I'm just right beside me. They talked and talked which felt like years, I heard Youngseo laughing at Lay's jokes I wouldn't blame her though but they were really funny but still I was dead jealous. Lunch came and I rushed out of the room because I couldn't stand what was happening anymore, I rushed out of the class and heard my name being called.

"Chanyeol! Chanyeol!" I turned around and saw Baekhyun with Kyungsoo. I questioned myself how can Baekhyun be older than me, like seriously. We were about walk pass Minji and Yoojung with their friends and I whispered to Kyungsoo to say hi to her but instead he just smacked and glared at me, even if he had that evil face there was a spot of blush on his cheeks.

"o annyeong yoojung-i and minji-a" I said to tease my dongsaeng a little bit, we stopped walking and Baekhyun greeted them too. I turned around to signal Kyungsoo to say hi but then he had his back to the girls, i smacked his head and recieving another glare from this person sent from hell but atleast it got him to turn around and face Yoojung. I smacked him again and he finally said hi, he said hi to Minji happily and Yoojung shyly. Minji happened to notice and let out a little laugh before covering her mouth.

We headed to the cafeteria I saw the rest of the group without Lay hyung, the smile that was formed from few minutes ago had disappeared and turned into a frown. He later joined us and he had a similar smile whenever he's got a new girlfriend and that annoyed the hell out of me.

Back to Youngseo's POV

The twins, Yoojung and I went to the cafeteria and sat near the window not too far away from Chanyeol and his friends. Minji and Yoojung were too busy talking about some guy named D.O, I think that's his name. I looked at Chanyeol again and he gave me a small smile, I was actually glad he did that it made me think he didn't hate me anymore.

"Youngseo-a Youngseo-a" Minji called me. "where is your mind young lady?" she looked behind me and saw Chanyeol looking at our way, she just smiled at me and changed the subject.

"Youngseo-a look, Lay oppa is looking here" I turned around and saw that he was sitting among Chanyeol's friends.

"why do you call him Lay? isn't that his stage name?" I asked.

"ye, it is and he's part of Exo and so is the rest of the boys in that table." Yoojung said. I repeated her words in my head 'the rest of the boys in that table'

"what? they're all part of Exo? like all of them?" I shouted to them but not really loud that would make the whole school hear it.

"ye, don't you know? kurae wolf naega wolf awwooo" she danced some wolf dance that i don't even know. I shook my head and she continued imitating some kind of animal which i'm guessing is a monkey "no? how about eurorong eurorong eurorong dae" i shook my head again "seriously girl where have you been? I thought you were the niece to sm ent.? are you Youngseo or are you a bitchy imposter?"

I just laughed at her and continued trying to sneak a peak at the group of boys across the caffeteria. Lunch was about to finish so I decided to go the bathroom to wash my hands and head to class. When I got out, I bumbed onto something hard and fell on my butt. Someone knelt down and asked if I was okay, my hair was blocking my view so I couldn't see who it was, when I finally looked up it was Park Chanyeol the person I've been avoiding to bump onto the moment I stepped on this school. I stood up and said I was okay and ran away not giving him the chance to reply back.

I got to class and just slept since I was sitting at the back and the teacher wouldn't notice at all.  School finished and I walked out of the school with Yoojung since Minji was at a club meeting, we went to the soccer field to watch Haewoo play. Yoojung was so excited that she made squeaking sound, which I hated the most. Ever since we were little she had a crush on Haewoo oppa but she never really did admit it because of course she;s bestfriend's with his sister and the twins belonged to a very high class family. I for one always noticed that she had something for Haewoo. She dragged me to the benches and we sat beside a sophomore? I guess. I didn't really recognize him but after awhile of us looking at each other I finally realized.

"SEHUN???!"   I shouted. He nodded and sarcastically replied with "noona, how can you not recognize your favorite dongsaeng. 

Chanyeol's POV

I looked at the benches and saw my princess sitting with Yoojung and Sehun? They seem to a be catching up about what has happened when she wasn't here, they were laughing and laughing until she hit Sehun's arm playfully like she was flirting with him. The moment I looked away Kyungsoo passed the ball to me and I kicked it real hard out of frustrations and apparently hit the bar of the goal post causing it fly towards the benches and hit Youngseo's head. I quickly ran up to the benches so that I could take her to the clinic but then Sehun was carrying her already. 

"Hyung I'll do it" he said and walked away, I couldn't run after them and I felt like my foot was stuck on the ground. We were all going home but I had the urge to go to the clinic to check up on her but then Sehun said she was already picked up by her driver to go to the hospital to get a scan.  Sehun went to get bubble tea with Luhan hyung and Lay hyung. I went back to the dorm and changed and planned to go to the hospital to atleast check on her. 

I asked the counter what room she was in and I went there to talk on her. I reached for the door handle and was about to open it but I stopped coz' I heard laughter coming from the room, I peaked at the glass and saw my hyungs and Sehun drinking bubble tea with her as she was laying down on the hospital bed. I walked away feeling like shit.

I hope you guys like it :) hehehhe...  exo saranghaja <3