Chapter 5

After two days of staying in the hospital I felt even more sick, I couldn't stay there for another day and good thing the doctor allowed me to go home. It was already night by the time we got home. I went straight in my room to get ready for school the next day. Ughh Monday, I hated Mondays.  I woke up and I just knew this day wouldn't be my day, I didn't wake up as usual. It was a lazy Monday indeed so I just took the nearest sweater I can take in my wardrobe. It was a pink pastel sweater and I pair it with my white pants and white H&M shoes. I grabbed my bag and took got in the car with the driver. We stopped by Starbucks to get my coffee and croissant. 

"Welcome to startbuck!" the guy at the counter greeted happily and I gave a bow to him with my head.

"Can I please have a Caffe Americano Grande?" I asked politely and I waited for my order.

"Younseo-a!" someone shouted my name and I turned around to see Baekhyun and ...

Chanyeol's POV

Baekhyun shouted her name making me alert, I thought maybe this was my chance to apologize about the ball. She ran and hugged Baekhyun and I thought she'd hug me too but then she just said 

"o annyeonghaseyo Chanyeol" She sounded so formal and spoke like we weren't close back then. I was kind of hurt but ye that's how things are now.

"Yeolie the usual?" Baekhyun asked and I nodded leaving me and Youngseo alone face to face.

"uhmm..." I said, I really wanted to apologize but I couldn't bring myself to.  "mianhae"(sorry)  I mumbled.

"mwo?" (what?) she said with that cute face she dies.

"I said mian" She smiled and smirked. I was kinda happy that she smiled at me.

"ah gwenchana oppa" she lightly punched my arm playfully and then person at counter called out her number to get her coffee leaving me standing speechless. She started talking to Baekhyun. I had a pinkish blush on my cheeks and started to rub my cheeks. Baekhyun and Youngseo walked towards me and gave me curious look.

"baekhyunnie kaja" I said and turned around. 

"Ah oppa do you guys want to ride in my car? my driver's right there" she pointed out a black BMW outside. 

"yes yes yes!!!" Baekhyun eagerly agreed. The ride with Youngseo and Baekhyun was short and funny. Baekhyun sat in the middle and kept on telling us jokes and Youngseo and I just laughed, I think even the driver laughed. He stopped the car by the entrance and we all got out. Everyone was practically looking at us. 

"Youngseo, I have to go! I have music class" Baekhyun ran off leaving me and her alone again. 'what is he doing?' I thought to myself. 

"uhmm, don't we have the same class? let's walk together." I told her and she gave me a small smile.

"sure, kaja?" we walked in class and everyone was looking at us. Kyungsoo had the smile he usually does, you know the heart shaped smile. Everyone was surprised that I was walking with Youngseo, I looked at her and she had pinkish red blush on her cheeks and I just smiled because I was the reason for that.

~~

Hey guys, sorry for the short update. I've been really busy because school's about to start in a week and I'm a new student there and I'm quite nervous but excited. But I'll try to make it longer and update frequently xoxo. <3 exo-l saranghae

-cm