Chapter 2 ~The Dimensions Gate~

Intimidated, I felt as if I had shrunk. She glared at me, her green eyes piercing mine. I didn't speak.

"Talk to me when I speak, squirt!" She hammered, slamming her foot down. I began to stumble over my own words.

"N-name! Oh, uh.."

"Hurry the f*ck up, I don't have a lot of patience!" She held up her wooden sword and my word jumble got even more confusing. Eventually, I actually created words.

"My name is Tarni! Username TarniGoRoar!" I blurted out, beads of sweat swarming my face.

The girl lowered her sword. Examining the area.

"No house, no equipment. You're a total loser..." She sighed under her breath. I flinched at her words, come backs to say rushing in and out of my head. I decided not to breath any of those words.

"Um, and... Who might you be?" I finally replied. She once again glared at me.

"Roxy." She muttered, pushing me aside as she continued on her way. "Since you have nothing, I'll leave you alone." She left.

Even more confusion blocked up my train of thought. What... Did I just experience? Was she going to mug me? Well, note to self, be weary of players.

The sun began to dim and I realised that it was sunset and I only had some wood, which I didn't even know how to acquire. I climbed the nearest tree and sat at the top. Sheep, cows, pigs and chickens roamed the forest below me. How did I get in this situation?

Im really gonna need some answers here.

Stars began to dot the sky and the moon appeared along the horizon. The sound of zombies and skeletons began to fill the night air... Along with a few horrifying screams. I covered my ears... Suddenly realising that I don't have any...

HOLD UP, WHAT?

I slammed my hands on the top of my head, finding a couple of fluffy cat ears. Oh right, right, I'm in my Minecraft skin, since we're in Minecraft and all. That means I also have a cat tail and blue hair. I really should concentrate more on these things.

The night went on, the moon reaching the peak of the sky. As soon as it struck the top, a loud bell rang across the world, taking everyone's attention. Suddenly, a book appeared at the bottom of the tree. Climbing down, I grabbed it. I began to read.

'Dear minecraftians.

This must have been quite the experience for you lot. I bet you all have been wondering, what the nether has been going on?

You see, the only memories you might remember from your real lives will be you playing Minecraft before darkness. A lucky few might even remember more.

I have created a portal linking this world to your world. This portal is easily named the Dimensions Gate. It has taken me three or more years to create. While testing this portal in its early stages, I have sucked myself into this world, another reason to Microsoft taking over. Although, they had no idea about this being implemented into the game.

Ever since I have created this game this has been my goal, to trap the players inside of the blocky Minecraft world. The miraculous players that are able to escape or survive ten years in this game will be rewarded hugely when returned.

What happens in ten years? The portal will destroy this game and transport the players back to their bodies. Your physical bodies are currently in a coma, your 'soul' was the only thing taken into the game. If you die in this world, your soul will never return to your physical body, resulting in death.

What is this for? That is classified.

Only fifty percent of the created Minecraft accounts were taken in, so not all of your family or friends will be spotted in this world.

This is all the information I am able to leak.

Yours truly, Notch.'

-~-~-~-~-

Based off of Sao? Partly, honestly, but when I thought of making this into a book that wasn't anywhere in my mind.

I'm not sure about adding friends... I was thinking of only adding my OCs, maybe one or two...

Ehhhhh. EhHHHH

Anyway there you have it, another chapter. I hope this is AMAZING

I'm hungry