The Morning After *lashton*

*Warning: Daddy Kink*

Luke's POV

I woke up quickly checking the clock 4:47. I couldn't sleep so I decided to get up and go downstairs maybe watch some tv. As I got up I heard my boyfriend Ashton "mmmm" I looked over and saw him squirming around. 

I slipped my feet in my slippers and started to walk towards our bedroom door "Lukey" I heard his muffled words. Was he having a nightmare? I asked myself I walked towards him and gasped when I saw his huge morning wood. Oh my, he was having a wet dream, about me. 

His heavenly moans got me thinking about the night before. His hands tugging on my hair, creating hickeys all over my collarbones, and how his long fingers felt inside of me. I started to get horny just thinking about it.

I quickly undressed and stripped the covers off of Ashton carefully sitting on my knees in front of him. He instantly woke up due to the cold air and his painfully hard d*ck.

He glanced at me not noticing that I was naked, then glanced at the clock. "Luke, its 5 in the morning what the f*ck are you doing?" "I know what you were dreaming about Daddy." I said in a seductive voice. 

"Oh do you know baby boy? And what would that be?" "F*cking me senseless, me withering beneath you, basically a repeat of what happened last night." Ashton nodded smiling "Do you want to make your little dream a reality Daddy?" I asked Ashy "Yes please baby boy."

I slowly pulled his boxers down, throwing them to the other side of the room. Automatically attaching his lips to mine. Eventually we had to part due to lack of air, I started leaving soft open mouth kisses down his torso until I got to his happy trail.

I rubbed my hands up and down his thighs, building the anticipation. He groaned pleading for me to touch him where he needed me most. "Lukey come on" I slowly lowered my head towards his throbbing c*ck.

I kitten licked his member, resulting in an obvious twitch of his d*ck. "Luke if you keep teasing me, I'm going to come, and I want to come inside of you" "oh you do now Daddy?" "Yes please baby boy, I need to be inside you" 

I obeyed his wishes and guided his d*ck into my puckered hole. "Oh baby, you're so tight for Daddy" I responded to him by bouncing up and down faster. I felt him hit my bundle of nerves and he moaned. Letting out countless curses.

"holy shit" I moaned "f*ck baby I'm cumming" I felt him release his load into my ass, pushing me over the edge. "daaddy" I moaned coming, spraying my load all over my stomach. I rode out our orgasms, Ashton then dipped his fingers into the cum on my chest and brought his fingers to my lips, making me taste myself.

I sucked on them, staring right into his eyes. "oh baby boy, if you don't stop I think I might have to f*ck you all over again." I stopped immediately, feeling the pain in my ass.

"I'm going to go take a shower" I said getting off of Ashton "Lets save water, I need to wash up too" He said smirking.

I walked to our bathroom quickly hopping into the shower and turning it on. Ashton hopped in after me. "I would love round two, but my ass hurts... a lot" I whined. 

"Let me make it up to you then" He said suggestively. Ashton grabbed my ass and started massaging it, he knelt down behind me. He used his hand to spread my legs apart, continuing to massage my cheeks.

He started kissing my ass, creating hickeys all over the sensitive skin. He nuzzled his mouth in between my cheeks, using his tongue to lap up my hole. "Ashy, oh my god don't stop" I moaned.

He continued to pleasure me, reaching around to my shaft. Pumping slowly, both motions pushing me further and further. I felt the tension in my stomach building up again, he took his hand off of my member, moving his hand to my balls massaging them carefully. 

"holy shit, that feels so fucking good" I moaned, Ashton hummed in respond creating a vibration against my sensitive hole. 

He spread my cheeks wider, to tongue f*ck me. I could feel his stubble against my ass, making me go crazy. I was struggling to stay standing, my orgasm so close.

"I'm so close" I stammered out. Ashton started putting more pressure on my balls, wrapping his other hand around to stroke my c*ck. A string of curses mixed in with Ashton's name fell from my lips as I came all over Ashton's hands and the shower wall.

Ashton took his tongue out of my puckered hole, making me feel empty. Standing up, turning me around, and capturing my lips in a heated kiss. Our lips soon broke apart, gasping for air. 

"I love you Luke" "I love you too Ashy"