Chapter 1: Crypton School Of All Ages (CSOAA)

Note: this will only be on Miku's Point Of View (POV)... Because I just want it to be her POV... No judging -.-

I wake up and look at the clock "oh, I have to leave for school

I wake up and look at the clock "oh, I have to leave for school..." I get up and head to the bathroom, returning 5 minutes later, dressed in uniform.

I grab my luggage and school bag. I walk to the front door and turn around, looking a pictures of my mum and dad.

I sigh "mum... Dad... I hope you enjoy heaven... Goodbye..." I close the door behind me and start walking. While walking, I bump into someone "oh! Uh, sorry!" I look at him. He has blonde hair, and beside him is a girl who looks like him... Twins maybe?

He smiles at me "no, it's ok... My name is Len Kagamine... This is my sister Rin Kagamine...".

His sister smile at me and said "Hello". She looks at my luggage. "You going to CSOAA?".

I smile and nod "yep"

"Awesome! A new student!" Len said excitedly. "A cute one too" he smirks at me.

I blush bright red.

"Seriously? Flirting with another girl? Have you had enough, Len?" Rin says, crossing her arms.

"Sh-Shut up... I... Uh... What if I... Actually... W-Whatever... Never mind" Len says and looks down, blushing.

Rin looks at him "Len... Are you...".

Len interrupts Rin by saying "WHATEVER! I... FORGOT THAT KIYO WANTED TO SEE ME! SEE YA!" Len runs off.

Rin face palms "oh Lenny...". Rin looks at me "hey, wanna walk to the school with me?".

I nod "sure" I grin. We walk to the school together. Once we arrived, Rin takes me to the lobby, where I am suppose to sign in and get admitted.

Rin leads me to the front desk. "Hey~~".

The woman at the front desk said "oh, hello Rin..." She looks at me "you must be Hatsune Miku, the new student?".

I nod "yep, that's me".

The woman checks a book "ah, there you go... Ms.Hatsune, your roommates are Kasane Teto and Akita Neru".

Rin looks at me "I know them, I'll take you to them" she smiles.

I look at her and smile "sure, lead the way".

The woman hands the keys to me. Rin and I start to walk to the girls dorm building. Rin leads me to my room. Rin knocks on the door and a girl in red hair answered the door.

She says "oh, hi Rin!".

"Hi, Teto... Meet your new roommate, Miku" Rin said.

I smile and wave.

Teto smiles and waves back at me "hi, I'm Teto".

A blonde girl comes out from behind Teto. "I'm Neru, nice to meet you".

"I'll be off, I have to run some errands, see ya!" Rin leaves.

I walk into the room and place my luggage down. "So...".

Neru is texting someone on her phone.

"Hey, Neru-chan, texting Len-kun again, huh?" Teto crosses her arms.

"Face it, red-head, he.... Is... Mine..." Neru exclaimed.

"Nope! He is my boyfriend!" Teto sticks her tongue out.

"He is still mine!" Neru crosses her arms.

"N-Now now, girls..." I try to make them stop fighting over Len.

Neru and Teto look at me.

"I have a date with him now, see ya!" Teto leaves the room.

"Ugh! She gets everything!" Neru says as she sits on her bed, still crossing her arms.

I sit beside her "Neru... Len isn't the only perfect guy... Is he?".

Neru looks at me "HE IS THE MOST HOTTEST, CUTEST, COOLEST, SWEETEST AND EVERYTHING A GIRL COULD THINK OF! AND HIS VOICE... SO PERFECT! TOO PERFECT! UGH!" Neru runs to the bathroom and locks the door.

I sigh.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Ƭσтαℓ Ɯσя∂ƨ: 616💙

Ƭσ вɛ cσитιиʋɛ...