Chapter Six

This is a fluff chapter. Enjoy!! Xx

Anastasia POV

"Kyle?" I shout as I walk through the door kicking off my shoes. "Kyle!"

I check all the rooms and there is no sign of him, anywhere.

I try calling him and it went straight to voicemail.

My thumbs move quickly across the dial pad and call Calum.

"Uh, hello?"

"Cal? Its me Anastasia."

"Yeah, I know. What's up?"

"I can't find Kyle."

"He's probably at a friend's house, I wouldn't worry too much about it. He is a grown man." He chuckles. "Say, what are you doing tonight?"

"Uh, I was just gunna dye my hair. Wanna come over?"

"Is that even a question?"

"No, but that was."

"Smartass." He hisses. "I'll see you in five."

Calums POV

I don't even bother knocking on her front door before I am already inside kicking off my shoes.

"Ana?"

"In the kitchen!"

I walk in and see her hair in Saran Wrap. "What in the name of Music are you doing?" And she laughs.

"Well, in order to dye my hair, I need to bleach it first so the color will stay, and then I add the color."

"Wanna dye my hair." I joke.

"Would you let me?"

"I was only kidding." Her smile falls. "But yes, I would."

"Can I redo your fringe?"

"Whatever you want." And she claps with joy.

Later That Night

"So babe? When can I wash my hair."

"Uhh." She smiles and her cheeks turn a light red.

"What?"

"Nothing." She shakes her head. "In about-actually now you can."

I bow my head in the sink, wetting it with the running water. I hear Anastasia shuffling behind me and all of a sudden, her fingers are in my hair, rinsing out the dye.

"Close your eyes, I don't want the shampoo to burn 'em."

Drying Hair

"Sit still Calum!" Ana giggles as she blow dries my hair.

"I can't when there is blowing air in my face!"

"Fine!" It powers off. "I'm done."

"Finally!" I quickly stand up and throw her over my shoulder.

"Calum!" She squeaks. "What are you doing!"

"We are going to watch movies and build a fort." I chuckle. "You look beautiful with blue hair by the way."

"Put me down so I can grab blankets and pillow and stuff!"

"Then what am I in charge of?" My bottom lip jutts out into a pout.

"You get the snacks and drinks! And then we can build together!!"

"Sounds like a plan Stan!" And she turns around and books it up the stairs.

I raid the kitchens cupboards looking for snacks. I found a box of popcorn with three bags left so I'm just going to make the rest of them. I found a half eaten bag of Doritos, and I grab them. I also find a little bag of mini powdered donuts.

I hear a slight scream and some tumbling, so I run into the living room and there is Ana, laying face down, on a mountain of blankets, sheets, and pillows.

"Ana! Are you okay?" I toss the food and drinks on the couch.

"Yeah." She giggles. "I was so close making it down the steps, when from about the fifth step up from the bottom, I step on the blanket and I flew forward."

"Oh baby, as long as you're okay." I pick her up. "Let's put on Lilo & Stitch and get building on this fort, yeah??"

"Yes yes yes yes yes!!!" She jumps around while clapping her hands.

30 Minutes Later

"Annnd! We're done!" I turn on the string lights.

"Oh my!" She drops to her hands and knees and crawls inside

"Oh my!" She drops to her hands and knees and crawls inside. "Its so beautiful. I love it!" I hear her giggle. "Get in her hun!"

I slowly but surely get down on my hands and knees and follow the sound of shuffling within the blankets.

When I reach the big opening, made from four kitchen stools, sheets, and blankets, with the perfect amount of light that is just glowing on her face. She is absolutely breath taking. Her big beautiful eyes scan around the fort and she just has the biggest smile on her face.

I watch as she flops down and snuggles into the pillows that are scattered around and she makes grabby hands at me.

"Cuddles." She yawns while rudder her eye with the heel of her palm.

"Does Ana need to sleep." I lay down on my back and she drapes her arm and let over me while lightly scratching my stomach.

"Mhmm." And she nuzzles her head into my chest.

Some time has past and I realize that she has fallen asleep, she looks so peaceful.

"My god. You're so perfect. Everything about you is perfect. I adore you." I whisper to myself. "The way you look with out makeup is absolutely breath taking. The way your hair falls so beautifully without you even trying. The way your hand flies up to your mouth to try and muffle your adorable laugh." I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear and I watch her mouth curl up into a smile. "You've been listening to me this whole time!" I pout.

"You're so sweet and adorable." Her lips meet mine and I sit us up.

"I know I was kind of a dick to you when I first met you, and I want make it all up to you, please, please, Anastasia."

"Calumm..?" She smiles. "What are you trying to say?"

"Will you, Anastasia, go on a date with me?"

"Oh," Her smile kinda falters. "Yeah."

"I'm just kidding." I chuckle. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

She doesn't say anything as she lunges forward and wraps her arms around my neck, sending us both on my back.

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes."

We lay back down and she cuddled close and tight. Sitting minutes, she is sleeping soundly. I hear light snores leaving her mouth. I watch as she flinches in her sleep due to the dream she's having.

She's perfect.