McDonalds

"Okie-dokey! I'll go find Eren to drive us!" She skipped off. This time, I didn't feel endangered; The Titans were either in the hospital -hehehe- or the infirmary.

   "What- Sasha!" I heard in the background. Looking up, I saw Sasha dragging Eren across the field by his collar. "What're yo-"

   "Bread." She stuffed half a roll into Eren's mouth, causing him to stop talking. "See, I'm being nice. I really want that bread, and yet I gave you half. So shut up and eat it."

   "S-Sasha?!" I exclaimed, running up to them and taking the bread out of Eren's mouth. He choked slightly. Sasha let go of his collar and he steadied himself, lightly glaring at her. "Are you alright Sasha, you don't just kidnap people!"

   "I gave him bread, everything's fine." She claimed. 

   "You see, I have no idea why I'm here." Eren added.

   "Ah, right. She wanted to know if you wanted to drive us to McDonalds." I told him, fixing his collar.

   "Only if you promise to never drag me by my collar again." He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

   Sasha, mirrored his pose and smirked. "Fine."

   ~

   "(Y/N), you find a table for us. We'll go and order." Eren told you. I nodded and found a table against a wall, just next to a window. I sat down and pulled out my phone, checking the time. The drive had only taken five minutes, and so we weren't going to be late for the last two lessons.

   I turned to my left and crossed my legs, looking out of the window. A few cars went past, an insane person with bright blue eyes walked past whilst brushing his teeth, etcetera, etcetera. 

   I heard a soft thump on the seat opposite me as if someone sat down. I ignored it, thinking it was Sasha or Eren.

   "Oi, Brat." The person called. I flipped my head around to see Levi sitting with his legs crossed.

   "L-Levi?" I stuttered out, nearly choking on my words. I put my phone on my lap and blinked at him.

   "Why are you out of the infirmary?" He asked firmly.

   "Miss Durless said I could g-"

   "Even I can see you're not meant to be out yet. Come here." He held out his hand and stood up. 

   "Uh..."

   "Here." He narrowed his eyes slightly. Not wanting to get him any more angry, I jumped up and walked over to his side. He grabbed my shoulder and spun me around to face away from him. His hand gently ghosted over the back of my head, his hand still on my shoulder. I bit my lip and forced away a blush.

   I had such a huge crush on this guy, and here he was, showing some sort of concern for me.

   "Does this hurt?" He gently pressed the back of my head. I shook my head. He chuckled and let go of me. "You know, (Y/N), you're stronger than I thought." He put a hand on my head. I turned to look at him, failing at hiding my blush. My eyes locked with his as his hand dropped to my shoulder.

   "Why are you here?" I blurted out. He sat back down and patted the spot next to him. I hesitated for a moment before sitting on the edge. He sighed and reached out, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me close to him. I yelped a little and blushed deeply, hearing him chuckle.

   "Hey, (Y/N)- Levi?" Sasha nearly dropped the tray of food. She looked from me to Levi.

   "Sasha." He nodded at her.

   "Uh, hey, Sasha." I said sheepishly.

   "I'll be joining you. I'll go and order." Levi stood up, leaving me feeling cold again. He brushed past Sasha and I, Sasha's gaze never leaving me with her mouth gaping open.

   "Gossip, gossip, gossip!" She hurried opposite me and sat down, staring at me intently. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out.

   What had just happened?!