Letting My Ass Off

"He runs a dancing school, nya?" Nyan was confused when they got to his office; all he saw was a group of Martian-looking people, doing a strange synchronized dance. It looked to him like the Numa Numa, but not exactly.

"I was confused when i first met him too," agreed Tac. "His name is Ano L'Mao and he looks a lot like these green guys. He's somewhere right now."

"Should we ask?" Nyan turned to the dancers. "Nya! Excuse me? You guys are good and fun dancers! Is Mr. L'Meow here? Nonono, sorry." (he realized his dialect) "Mr. L'Mao?"

The dancers simultaneously looked at Nyan, which made Nyan somewhat uncomfortable and hide behind Tac. "Just wait it out," Tac comforted. And soon enough, a door suddenly opened in the room, so the green people continued dancing like nothing happened.

"So, this is the leader's office. Let me do the talki–"

"AYYYYY!!" The giant swivel chair spun around, revealing a giant green man. "Tac Nayn! Great to see you again. Are you back from the mission for good dis time?" Nyan was confused on what L'Mao meant by "back for good," but he let Tac talk.

"L'Mao. It has been a while, niy? I wish i could stay, but only back to tell you something. I think you should stop the invasion plan. Why were you and Boi planning this anyway?"

"We decided dat planet was obsolete. It doesn't even have weed smell. And the memes there are cancerous. Boi says that need to go down there and expand our dankness."

Nyan hid behind Tac as he talked. "There are more memes you can name down there. And you were never the one that decides that how 'cancerous' they are. I was helping you form the plan just because Ny–" He saw Nyan looking over in hopes of Tac winning the argument, and seemed hesitant to bring up this battle with Nyan in front of Nyan.

Nyan was thinking that Tac was gradually revealing the real side he's taken.

"Why haven't the Pepes stopped you yet?" Tac continued

"The most common ones went extinct a while ago lmao. When a Pepe dies, a few Pepes dat are rarer die also."

"Nya! So that's why they were so rare!"

Tac and L'Mao looked over at Nyan, who covered his mouth. It was at this moment that he realized he screwed up.

L'Mao looked pleasantly surprised. "Oh, shit! Look who it is. Nyan Cat. What are you doing here? Trying to stop me? I can read minds, you know." He pulled out a gun out of nowhere. "I've practiced my noscoping skills."

Nyan stuttered. "Tacki...can we go back now"BOOM"NYAA"

"NYAN, LET'S GO BACK TO YOUR PLANET NOW!" yelled Tac as he crashed through the dance studio's wall, holding Nyan.

Nyan nervously looked over at the shot area. The upper back part of his Pop-Tart's crust was broken completely off. He was unable to make his flight path. They escaped the cloud of smoke that was the planet's atmosphere, and headed for home. Well, Nyan's home, at least.