Chapter 1

-1 Year Later-

-Chloe' s POV-

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!

"mmhmph" I mumbled smacking my alarm clock.

Sighing I sat up and stretched. 'Today's the first day of school' I thought to myself. I walked over to my closet and grabbed a black flower dress, flats, and my contacts. Then I walked into the bathroom to shower.

-Skip Shower-

After my shower I blow dried my hair, put my contacts in, and did my hair and put on minimum make up. I soon finished and walked down stairs. I checked the time to see that it was 7:00 O' clock. 15 minutes!! I'm so excited!!I know this may sound like the craziest thing ever, but yes I'm excited to go back to school. It's been one long hard year and let me just say this. I look hot. In that one year since I met Demi, we decided to improve our selfs and prove all my bullies wrong.

I died my hair red, got rid of my braces and glasses, lost 20 pounds and got a new style.

Demi died her hair a lighter blonde, lost 15 pounds and got a new style.

For once I actually look pretty. And yeah I can still eat whatever food I want. I just have to exercise.

DING DONG

I raced over the door to see Demi standing there in tight skinny jeans, and a folwery top.

"Hey Demi! What's up I thought we had 15 more minutes?" I asked her

"Hey! And I know but we want to be early so we can show our new selves off don't we!" She replied happily. She's so perky and full of energy! I love it!

"Good idea! Let me grab my bag! Wait in the car!" I beamed with excitement

"Okay!" She replied skipping away

I walked over to the counter and grabbed my bag. After I grabbed everything I needed I ran out of my flat and got into Demi's car. Then I heard one of my favourite songs.

"We could've had it alllllll rolling in the deeeeeeep! You had my heart insiiiiide of your haand!" I sang

Demi then looked at me shocked.

"What?" I asked her confused on why she's staring at me like that

"Your an amazing singer!" She screamed smiling huge

"So are you! Don't think I didn't hear you singing in the shower when we had a sleep over!" I replied smirking

"Whatever but shut up and get out! Were here!" She yelled happily

I got out of the car and so did Demi. We walked up to the school doors.

"Ready?" She asked putting her hand on the door handle to the school

"Ready!" I replied grinning

We looked at each other and nodded our heads. She pulled the handle and we walked in only to see.......

------------------------------------

Hi loves! *awkward wave*

So how's the first chapter!!!???

Let me know with a comment!! :D

3 votes & 3 comments for chapter 2!! xx

Love you guys! To the moon and back! x

-Darcy[: