Where's Zayn?

RECAP

***********************

He quickly ran out carrying me. We reached reached a janitors closet. He opened the door and shut it making sure it's locked. He then turned over to me and pushed me up against the wall. Hard. He then pulled down his pants and boxers shocking me.

"Suck!" He said pushing me down to my knees

Next thing I knew he..........

***********************

Next thing I know he rammed his ya know in my mouth. Not knowing what I should do I just went along with it. Once I felt a warm liquid down my throat I swallowed and brung my mouth off his thing (I'M A PERVERT OMO)

He pulled up his boxers and then his pants. I just sat down on the floor feeling uncomfortable. He sighed heavily and sat next to me. Running his hands through his hair he looked over at me blushing. I quickly red-end too. We just sat there looking at each other waiting for one of us to speak. I bit my lip to keep me from talking. He licked his lips while focussing on me.

"I'm sorry" I finally spoke

"Don't be. I enjoyed it" He replied smirking

"Uhh well uhm we should go back" I said changing the subject

Before he could reply I sat up and walked out of the janitors closet and ran to the lunch room. Just as I sat down the bell rang. I just laughed and stood back up. I looked over at the boys who were looking at me.

"Where's Zayn?" Niall asked

"I'm not sure" I replied not wanting to answer

"Oh....ok" He said with a slight shrug

We all quickly made our way to class and got seated.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

Hi loves!!

Sorry for the short chapter!! :(

I'M A PAEDOPHILE! I felt so....weird writing that!! *Shudders*

WELL ANYWHORE!

VOTE/COMMENT if I should continue ^-^

Love you all <3

-CarleyJTheFruitNinja