Music Class

!RECAP!

We looked at each other and nodded our heads. She put her hand on the door handle only to see.......

!END OF RECAP!

Only too see everyone looking at us. Even Harry and his gang. As we walked to our locker I winked at a couple of boys and smiled.

"Okay Chloe I'm going this way! See ya later!" Demi said walking away. I was sad that our lockers weren't next to each other. Or even near. Sighing I walked over to my locker placing my stuff in that I didn't need for first class.

After I finished I shut my locker to reveal a smirking Harry. I chuckled at the fact that he didn't recognize me.

"Hey babe!" He said still smirking

"Hey fag! Get lost!" I replied smiling sweetly

"Um...who the hell do you think you are?" He yelled angry

"Hm...According to you I'm fat ass, worthless, ugly...." I replied crossing my arms

"Babe I've never met you!" He said raising an eyebrow

"Haha your funny! I'm Chloe! duh! See ya layer 'babe'!" I replied emphasizing 'babe'

As I walked to my first class I heard him whisper 'What?' To himself. This is gonna be so much fun!

-Before Last Period-

Right now I was on break by myself. I had NO classes with Demi! It sucks! And most of my classes with Harry! Luckly he hasn't said anything to me since earlier today.

RING RING

I ran off to music class with a smile on my face. Why? You may ask? IT'S MUSIC! I love music. The only thing I hate is that Mrs. Hunter makes everyone sing a solo song on the first day. *Dramatic Sigh*

Once I reached class I walked in and took the farthest seat back. I looked to my right to see who was sitting next to me. Of course the universe has to hate me. It was Harry smiling at me. I rolled my eyes at him and turned my head in the direction of the teacher.

"Okay! Welcome back class! As you know everyone will be singing their own song. It's your choice on what song, whether you wrote it or not." Mrs. Hunter said happliy

I felt a hand on my thigh. I turned over to see Harry smirking as he took his hand up further my thy. 'Why did I wear a dress?' I asked myself. He was almost at my panties until I lifted my thy up smashing his hand under the table. He groaned quietly in Payne (HA!). I looked over at him glaring at me. This time I did the smirking.

"So!! Who wants to go first?" Mrs. Hunter asked the class

"Harry would Mrs. Hunter!" I yelled smirking again at Harry who was shooting me daggers

He sat up and walked over to the guitar playing 'Locked Out Of Heaven'

I was shocked. He was actually good. After he finished he walked back over to me smiling at my shocked face.

"Whose Next!?" Mrs. Hunter asked looking around

"Chloe is!" Harry yelled smirking at my glare to him

Sighing I sat up from my seat walking to the front of the room. Clearing my throat I said.

"This is a song I wrote called "Near To You"" I said

He and I had something beautiful

But so dysfunctional, it couldn't last

I loved him so but I let him go