Chapter 2

Ross POV

I heard a knock on the door and it was Daya. I opened the door and said hi. She said hi back kissing me on the cheek. " I thought you had to meet trever today " I asked confused.

" He had to go to new york for an emergency. " . Oh. I said. " well can I come in " she said. " oh yeah . Sure "

Zendaya POV

It was 12:00 midnight and everyone was sleep at ross' house so when everyone fell asleep me and Ross ran upstairs to his room, shut the lights off and closed the door behind us. We started making out and after 15 minutes Ross picked me up and put me on his bed. He rolled on top of me and found away to take my clothes off without breaking the kiss. I started playing with his belt buckle and pulled his pants down. Ross started kissing me down my neck and way down I couldnt help but to moan Ross' name. He told me to be a little more quiet before we got caught because his parents were home. He started kissing me down my legs and got to my thighs. I asked what he was doing and he said shhh, just wait and you'll see.

Ross didnt get this intense last night . I don't know what's gotten into him, but I like this new side of him. Its so sexy and dont say we're too young because I'm 18 and he is 19 . But now that I think about it that is kinda young but don't judge.

All of a sudden I felt something push into my inside. I tried not to moan but that was an epic fail because I moaned even louder but I didn't care because It felt really good but really painful at first and I didn't want it to stop.

How does that feel he said. I just moaned in satisfaction. He said " I thought so ". Ross thrusted his 'little friend' in and out of me at a fast pace." FUCK ROSS " I screamed. Ross started thrusting his fingers and then started kissing me on my neck again

and then my lips until I rolled on top of him not breaking the kiss but making my tongue attack his. Then he rolled back on top of me. This went on for 30 more minutes.

We realized it was 5 o'clock and stopped not wanting to.We went to sleep and all of a sudden I felt muscular arms wrap around me and I just moved closer so that me and Ross would be cuddling.

A few weeks later I woke up with a tummy ache and threw up 5 times in less than an hour. Ross and I went to the doctor to see what was going on and you won't believe what happened........I was pregnant.

I was so surprised and Ross had a smile stuck on his face. " Helloooo. Ross " I said slapping him and I still got no response. " I think it's time to go now " I said. So the doctor put me on some meds to keep the baby safe and I left.

On our way to ross house to tell his siblings we talked about baby names and here's what we got.

GIRLS BOYS

~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Ashley lynch. Ross lynch jr.

Maree lynch. Jake lynch

Zenimaria lynch Davis lynch

Rockelle lynch. Bradley lynch

As soon as we got to Ross' house and told his siblings we got a long talk from mostly Rydel about shit like if our parents found out, if we had time to take care of the baby, and about how much gossip would be going around about us from the press because we're so popular and young. I almost fell asleep. Now I see how those teenagers feel on sixteen and pregnant even though I'm 18. But overall, I'm having this baby no matter how much it takes or what gender it is. I know that Ross and I are going to love and take care of this baby like mature adults even though we're still teenagers.