Chapter 4

Zendaya POV

" OMG! Ross, its Maia! " I yell while pointing at her and tapping Ross

"Where!?" Ross asked

"don't you see me pointing" I said

"oh"said Ross

We walked up to her and talked to her for a while to catch up.

Maia: Daya!

Daya: Maia!

Ross: What about me!

We just hugged and continued talking ignoring Ross without even knowing it.

Maia: So how's it going, daya

Daya: It's going....ok. What about

you?

Maia: It's going Great!

Daya: well thats good

Maia: Not to get in your business but, why are you and Ross hanging out in New York alone, I thought you hated him

Ross: Seriously People!! I'm right here.

Daya: Well, now Ross is my new Boyfriend. But it is kinda crazy how I didn't like him and now he is my boyfriend.

Maia: When did this happen?

Daya: about 2 and a half months ago

Maia: oh and no offense but, have you stopped dancing because your stomach is kinda bigger than usual.

Daya: Um...Just weight gain

I didnt know how to respond because Ross and I agreed to keep the baby a secret because of the way delly (Rydel) reacted. Ross went to go for a walk so I think I'm going to tell Maia because she has always been there for me, even before I met ross.

Daya: Maia, I have to tell you a secret and you have to promise not to tell anyone!

Maia: Ok , what is it?

Daya: I'm 2 months Pregnant for Ross.

Maia: What!

Daya: I know have a crush on him but it kinda just.... Ya know. Happened

Maia: Why did you have to tell me that!?

Daya: Because you were my best friend and you were either gonna find out by the press or by another celeb and I thought you wouldnt be as Mad if I told you.

Maia: What made you think that!

Daya: I Don't know

Maia: so you thought that hearing that my best friend was pregnant for my crush would sound better coming from my best friend!!!!!

Daya: Yeeaah

Maia: I would rather take a brick to the head! Zendaya

Ross came over and said that have to go back to the hotel room because he had a meeting to go to.

As soon as a got in the car my alarm for when my name is mentioned on the Internet went off. When I read it someone had found out that I was pregnant for Ross and posted it on their blog. When I showed Ross he told me what about if my dad, kazembe found out I was pregnant for Ross because he gets an alert when my name mentioned too. He would kill me because he doesnt even know I go out with Ross. And to add to that, he doesnt like Ross at all. What am I going to do.

((A/N: I know this chapter was bad but I'm working on my writing skills))