Freaks (interracial love story)

Freak , Nerd, Outcast. All words I've been called before.

Hi, my name's Nicole but my friends call me Nikki. Sike I don't have any friends other than Melanie the voice inside my head that is.

But somehow guys still flirted with me and slapped my ass when I walked by.

Description wise: I have shoulder length black hair. I'm a shorty 5'3. I have big boobs and a curvy butt. I wear thick glasses and I'm mixed with african-American, Puerto Rican, White, and other stuff but I mainly look like an average mixed person. I'm 15 years old and I'm a senior in High school. I know. I'm a Nerd

As I start making my way into first period. The first one here as usual. I take my seat and began drawing a picture of this vampire guy that I've recently been dreaming about. By the way I have telepathy powers, part physic, and part witch. My school is really a school for just werewolves and vampires which is why I'm an outcast.

Once I hear the door open and people start walking in. I hurry up and finish my sketch.

Just then someone snatches my drawing out of my hand. I don't even look up because I know it's Lilia and her little girly gang. Still looking at my desk I politely ask her to give it back. Knowing already that she won't.

"And why should I Freak!" She spat back at me. Making everyone everyone snicker and point

"Because it's mine.. and you need to back the hell up cause your breathe smells so bad it's making my ears  the room fill with laughter and Lilia and her posse snicker at me and sit down

What's going on with me. Just then a light bulb goes on in my head.

"Melanie your doing this" I accuse

"So that bitch needs to stay in lane and back the fuck off" She scoffs

"Yeah but now after class she's going to have people try to gang up on me" I yell back at her

"We can take her. We can take all of them and  you know it" She countered furiously. I stayed quiet she was right . I could easily crack there necks. The only problem is that I promised myself only to do that in a life or death situation.

"Whatever " I scoff

As soon as class was over. Like I predicted Lilia and her friends started to gang up on me causing my back hit my locker.

"Come fight me you little witch" She taunted while people gathered around and chanted 'fight' all through the hallways.

You see the problem with the teachers here is that they didn't care about fighting or bullying. So if you get beat the hell out of they don't care.

As she tried punching me ,Melanie took over my body and dodged it ,grabbing her hand breaking it. The whole crowd got quiet and gasped once they heard her bones crack. I could feel my eyes changing from golden to black as Melanie's rage started bubbling over.

"You should've left me alone" She said furiously. She grabbed Lilia by her leg like how they used to do to me and sat her up against the wall repeatedly punching her in her face until blood started dripping from her mouth and she was struggling to talk.

"What did you say Lilila, I can't hear you with all that blood dripping down your face." She taunted in that baby voice. Melanie then kicked her so hard that she went through about 3 room walls and then grabbed her by her hair and yanked out some of her hair and shoved it in her mouth.

"Melanie stop. I know she deserves it but I don't want to be seen as responsible for her death please don't kill her please don't" I begged her not only could she kill her but since she's part of me were both held responsible but of course me more then her.