Episode 0

Eun Chae sat in her traditional wedding hanbok of different shades of blue and green, some red flitting out of the seams. The attendants secured her heavy ceremonial wig and headdress to her head and it tilted under the weight of the items, "Ah, it weighs a ton! Is it normal for my head to fall over like this?" as a commoner, Eun Chae was unaccustomed to the weight of the hanbok and wig that royal ladies wore everyday and she found it very stuffy and uncomfortable to say in the least.

"No worries, your highness," the head attendant answered, "it's quite normal to feel odd when wearing these garments at first, but by the time you and Crown Prince Bae Li take your vows, everything will feel quite natural," she held up a mirror for Eun Chae to examine herself in.

That's when Eun Chae had a reality check: she was only 18 and getting married to a jerk of a prince that she didn't really like (he was cute, but that's aside the point). Her skin iced over and her heart froze in place. With a scream, she leapt up and tried to dart from the room, only to get captured by the attendants, "No, no, no! I don't want to do this anymore! Let me go, oh heavens, please let me go!" Eun Chae pleaded, panicking, "I'm too young to get married!"

"Your highness, please sit down!' an attendant pleaded, "It's too late to change your mind now!"

Eun Chae reluctantly sat back down, "Oh man, how is it I always end up in situations like this? I don't even really know the guy I'm getting married to! Wait... why did I even say 'I'll do it' in the first place!?" she threw her hands up and shook her head, "I'm such an idiot, a complete idiot!" she furrowed her brow, 'Okay, in the name of all that is holy, one of us will die by the end of our marriage. If that jerk-face comes around, it will be divine intervention; he's such a-a-an ass!'she thought as the attendants readjusted her hanbok and wig.

"Your highness, it's time to go meet the Crown Prince," an attendant called from outside of her bridal chambers.

Taking a deep breath, Eun Chae stood up, the hanbok and wig suddenly feeling heavier than before. She stepped out of the door and was almost blinded by camera flashes. Why did there have to be photographers, of all people? Annoyed, tired, and nervous, Eun Chae slowly began down the hallway to meet her future husband...she preferred to call him 'Charming Prince Jerk-Face'.

Now, you, the charming reader, might be wondering why Eun Chae is so unhappy about getting married to a prince, right? Well, it's a kind of long story, but if you're reading this, it means you've got some time to waste-um, I mean, to spare. So, with that said, let's start from the top, shall we?