Lets Begin Part II

Habang pababa ako ng ladder ng Private jet ni dad, I was looking something in my bag. I started to feel anxious and, I started to feel annoyed.

Troy was at the end of the stairs waiting for me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, you go first. I think I forgot something back inside the plane." I was going to get back in the plane when,...

"Can I help you, you look suddenly disoriented?" He inquired.

Suddenly I felt the rush of annoyance. 

"I (With a loud otne voice)-- I (took a deep breath)...I-I can handle this myself." 

Then I called Mr. Severano. 

"Yes Ma'am"

Mr. Severano asked.

Troy was looking at me intently.

"Please lead Mr. Seung Hyun the way inside the Hotel, according to plan. I will meet you both upstairs, I have something to do first."

My hand started to sweat and shaking. Tumalikod na ako para hindi nila mahalata.

Troy looked at me for about  a minute and came with Mr. Severano.

----

As I got back inside the plane. Binulatlat ko yung laman ng bag ko.

Wala!!!

Nang biglang dumaan ang isa mga flight attendant ng jet.

"Miss Parker? Is everything alright????"

I was starting to be attacked by my anxiety and I was starting to get really seriously disoriented.

"Ahmm.... Ahmmm" I was scratching my head, looking for the right words to say...

And the flight attendant was waiting for my answer, she seems to be totally confused.

"Miss Parker?"

"Ahmmm! Do you have to medical supplies here?" I was sweating like a pig....

" Its  in the bathroom Ma'am, is there something wrong???" The flight attendant starts to seem a little more involved by the minute with my breakdown.

"No-No-No! I'm fine I will just got to the bathroom.Please excuse me." I was shaking terribly.

Kaya minabuti ko ng tumalikod at maglakad ng mabilis. My breath was short. Kaya ng makarating ako sa banyo. Binuksan ko agad yung medical kit to find the medicine, relaxant ang kailangan ko. I took 3 and swallowed it then drank water from the faucet. I started to catch my breath,I voluntarily sat in the toilet bowl. Just to be able to calm myself. When, I started to hear voices.

Nagsimula nanamang akong atakihin, lumalakas yung mga boses. All I can do was cover my ears and shut my eyes.

------

"The fact that iniwan ka niya! You are the good enough for the truth Ianne!" 

"You are not good enough!"

"Lahat ng taong mahal mo INIIWAN KA!"

"You deserve to be alone for the rest of life!!!"

The voice started to sound angrier! I was scared. I was TREMBLING so badly I sat down the floor. I took another 2 pills just to calm myself down.

When someone is knocking on the door.

I was alarmed. But still the voice was still there.

--------

"Miss Parker???"

It was Troy.

I was more alarmeed when I heard his  voice. H ecan't see me like this.

I was disoriented, when I realised I was still holding the medicine bottle of relaxants. Took 1 more. And drank from the faucet.

"Miss Parker!!!" He was loader. and He bangs on the door.

I took a deep  breath and the voice slowly disappeared. I washed my face with water and took the towel to dry.

"Miss Parker?? i will bang off the door. Is everything okay???

I opened the door. And he looked so worried..

"Is everything alright??" He shook me by the shoulders.

"Ahmmm..." I was out of words.

"Miss Parker????" The flight attendants was all there.

"AHMMMMM..... Ye-yess I am fine. I just felt a little dizzy." I tried to make an alibi.

"Are you sure??" His eyes were totally filled with worries.

"Ye-yes."

"................." He just stayed there holding my shoulders.

"YES." I stated confidently. And took a deep breath.

-------------

A/n:

Gonna post another chapter later :)