3

West's house was not as expected. It wasn't too big, but you could tell these people were wealthy. It was a three story house. A basement, living room, kitchen, half bath, bathroom, and four bedrooms. What made the people living in the house was the furniture. It had to be specially made for West.

There was four people living in the house, also. West, his parents, and his sister. Well, they also have a dog, but, he doesn't get his own bedroom. West had the big bedroom so that it's more easy to move around. His parents have their own master bathroom on the second floor next to their bedroom, and West and his sister share a bathroom.

The house also was very pretty from the outside. The house had blue siding and stucco walls in some places to make it look even prettier. It looked like a very nice family home and has well treated plants in the front yard and a pathway the lead up to the door.

When I first arrived to the house, I didn't expect any of this. I even wanted to live in this house.

"So, what do you think?" West spelled out on the pages.

"Can I live here?" I joked.

"Haha, very funny." He wrote in sarcasm.

"What do you do around here?"

"I can't do much outside, but sometimes my dad and I or my sister and me would pass the football or I'll going swimming in my pool. But it's when you can't work you legs. But, otherwise, when I'm inside I read or play video games."

"You like to read? What's your favorite book?" I wrote.

"Don't judge me for this, my friends thought it's weird."

"TELL ME!" I wrote in caps.

"I really like the Hunger Games series, but, one time I read 'The Fault In Our Stars' and surprisingly, I really liked it."

"What made you like it so much?" I asked.

"The sarcastic sense of humor."

"Me too. That's why I loved that book."

We spent hours talking about our life and things that we lived the most. We even talked about how his blonde hair was about ten times brighter then my black hair. How his hair was bright and short compared to his tanned skin, and how my medium length dark hair was compared to my not too dark, yet not too bright skin. I had to go home at one point, but I didn't want to.