Love is Heart Breaking.....(Niall Horan fan~fic)

Ella's POV:

I was now just walking down the road making my way to work until I bumped into some blonde guy....he was wearing a blue shirt that says 'Irish Leprechaun' on it... and a sweatpants...aaand he was holding a hot chocolate/coffee..yeh..I said 'was'..'cause..he just spilled his hot chocolate/coffee on me.......all I can say is................... BLOODY HELL................

"OMY GOSHHH!!!this is so hott!!!" I gasped..

"omy gosh!! I'm so sorry!" he gasped appologising..

"ugh! this is so hot!!" I said fanning my chest....

ookkkeeyy...this is not helping at all......

"yep...it isn't..." he suddenly spoke up....wait..waaiittt!

"wait...did I just say that out loud???" i asked..

"yep.." he nodded..

"well...it isn't!" I chuckled.... and I walked away...

"WAIT!" he ran after me..(well...he's now walking beside me,tho..)

"what do you waant?" I asked sort of coldly...

"wellll...where are you going?" he asked..

"to my house..."

'what you gonna do there?" he asked... STUPID KID...

"to change my clothes... DUUHH..." I said in a 'duh' tone..

"oh..welll..."

"'well' what? and why are you still following meh!?!" I asked....

"welll...since I spilled my hot coffee/chocolate on you...let me help you then..." he said..

"oh...well how thoughtful of you...but I don't want some stranger to be helping me get changed.."

"no..not that help.." he said while blushing...

"I don't really caarree!!" I said spinning around... yeh..I'm weird.. Fudge off...

he just continued following me...until I saw my house...and i ran to it...I'm inside of my home sweet hommmeee!!!!!!!! I saw Irish Leprechaun (I shall be calling him that! ;3) outside just standing there...

"well...are you gonna come in or not?" I asked him and he came in...

I ran to the stairs but I stopped..."just sit there..close the door...and I'll just be changing...oooorrr...taking a shower..." I said...

"ok.." he nodded and closed the door.. and I ran upstairs..

I immediatley ran to the bathroom and stripped down my clothes... I gasped.. O MY GOSHH... my chest soo red! I tuned on the shower and let the cold water hit my chest... ahhh!!!!!! burn...

after I took a shower I put on a blue tank top and a skinny jean and a vlue converse... I took my phone and texted my co-worker aka BFFFFF!!! lewl...

To: Phoebzzzz ;)

heyy.... sorryyy... I'm gonna be soo late... 'cause something happened...please...do something... :) lub yah....

and few secs. later she replied...

From:Phoebzzzz ;)

why? what happened?!? you owe me... ;*

To: Phoebzzzz ;)

I'll just explain when we get to meet... ;/

From: Phoebzzzz ;)

kk..see yah! :) :* be carefull bebs! :)

To: Phoebzzzz ;)

yeh.. same to you bebzz :) :* :* <3

and after that I right away ran downstairs and found the Irish Leprechaun...

"hey! uhh..sorryy..for making you wait or somrthing..." I said

"oh..uhmm..no..it's ok...I should be the one appologising though..." he chuckled...

"oh..no..it wasn't your fault..I wasn't looking at where I was walking...(I think..)" I said..

"no..really it was my fault..." he said... ugh! he's so stubborn!

"whatever..." I chuckled...

"sooo..what's your name anyways?... Mr.Irish Leprechaun... " I said...and I giggled..

"well...Ms.Pretty Face...my name is Niall..Niall Horan..what's yours?..Ms. Pretty Face... " he said...ew.. he called me Ms. Pretty Face...

"uggh!don't call me that... and my name is Ella... Ella Milington..." I said

"why?" he asked...

"why what?" I asked...

"nothing... "

"whatever...uuhhmm...you wanna eat or somethin?" I asked..and his face lit up... and nodded...

Ijustgiggled..helooks..cute...NO.ELLA.No.NOsayingcutetopeopleyoujustmetthatyourgoingtoshareyourfoodwith...

"Ella..Ella...?" Niall waved his hand at my face...

"oh..uhmm..sorry..back to earth.. " said and he chuckled...

"soo..what do you want to eat?" I asked..and he just shrugged...

"awwee...no need to be shy... " I said as I elbowed him...

he just blushed and said nothing...so I just took out some strawberries and some chocolate... I melted the chocolate in the oven and poured it on a bowl... and I place rhe strawberries and the chocolate on the table...

"soo...is this your specialty?" he asked...

"sort of.." I said...

"are you gonna eat or not?" I asked...

and he took one strawbwerry and sipped it on the chocolate...and just stared at it...

"you havent had one yet in your intire life?" I asked...

he nodded...

"welll..come on...try oneeee! " I said..as he took a bite..and his lit up...

"oh my gosh! you are a genius!" he said taking one more strawbwerry and dipped it in the chocolate and I did the same and we just started eating...

For all I know right now is... a new friendship begins...a new adventure...and that my chest is reddish because of the hot coffee/chocolate.. and that I am a genius... :3 and that... I'm AWESOME and WEIRD.. :) :* :3 :D

-------------------------------------------

HEYY!! this is my second fan-fic...but a ONE DIRECTION fan- fic... so..... again.... NO HATE NO JUDGE.... and please vote...(if you want to...) and commentttt!!!! :3