Stuck...and A Wedding?!?!?!

Aaron Natsu's POV

I opened my eyes... I was in a cell and Lucy was in the cell across from me...

"Lucy!" I called. "Mmm Natsu...is that you?" She asked. "Yeah we need to get out of here" I whispered.

"These are special cells...we can't use magic..." She said grunting after.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "My head..." She cried in pain.

"Happy?" I asked... "Aye!" He said...

He was sitting by Lucy's cell. "Help us get out!" I exclaimed. "Aye!" He called.

"Happy here change this into a sword and pick the lock" she said handing him her golden whip.

He changed it but it was too heavy. He gave the sword back and she pulled her arm through a space in between two bars.

She picked my lock and we heard a click...

I then was able to open the cell...

I picked her lock...

Then we heard another click...

She was out...

I helped her up and Happy stayed behind Lucy and I as we walked to see Jude...

Suddenly he attack Lucy so I quickly reacted and jumped in front of the attack.

"Heh that didn't hurt a bit.....I bet it can't even hurt a fly!" I said making fun of his attack.

I chanted "Dragon Fire Fist!" And I hit him. I ran out with Lucy and we soon got lost.

Not Knowing where we were going I kept Lucy behind me.

Which was a mistake because she was grabbed by someone and I couldn't save her.

Went I went I ran into Jude.

The all of a sudden he started attacking and so did I.

Lucy's POV

"Lucy!!!" I heard Natsu yell.

"Hey! Let me go!" I yelled as I soon felt a pound on my head while everything went dark.

A few minutes later...

My eyes were closed but I could hear someone speaking.

"Lucy.....oh Lucy....haven't you learned...Natsu doesn't love you!...Heck he never will!"

The person again spoke...

"He's mine! Not yours! So back off! I was his first love not you!"

Then it all clicked...

"Lisanna?" I asked pretending to just wake up sitting up on the uncomfortable bed.

"Oh Lucy~" she said playing nice like she said nothing.

"You act like he loves you" I exclaimed with a grin on my face.

"He does!" She yelled using her weird magic when she knew I was stronger!

"Heh you act like that hurts!" I exclaimed.

"Goddess light sword!" I exclaimed as a white thick sword appeared in my hands.

I pointed it at her as she smirked.

"Lucy?" I heard Natsu....

"Natsu?" I asked.

"Natsu~ she was going to hurt me when I was trying to help!" Lisanna exclaimed running towards him and using him for cover.

"She kept saying that you were hers and she would kill me if I went near you!" She lied.

"Lier! I never said that you did!" I yelled.

"Oh please!" She said giving me an evil look.

"Lisanna is that true?" He asked.

WHAT IS HE SERIOUSLY TAKING HER SIDE AFTER ALL OF THIS!!!!
I CAME TO SAVE HIM NOT HER! DON'T FALL FOR IT NATSU PLEASE....

Please...

"Yes it is come Natsu or she'll kill us both!" She exclaimed.

Natsu gave me a dead glare.

My mouth dropped.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LUCY AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH!" He yelled.

"WHAT IM THE ONE WHO CAME TO SAVE YOU!!!" I yelled back.

"WHATEVER LETS GO TO THE GUILD LISANNA!!!" He yelled storming out as my sword dropped out of my hand as Lisanna smirked and skipped away.

Happy was still there and flew to me...

He hugged me and said...

"Lucy.......I believe you"

I hugged him back and smiled before saying "thank you Happy" then he flew away.

I can't believe Natsu right now...

BELIEVING THAT SCAMP INTEAD OF HIS PARTNER!!!

Then I saw my father...

"Finally that annoying boy is gone looks like my plan worked...now Lucy you will be marrying a boy from another kingdom!" he said smiling.

WHAT!!!!