Packing Up!

Lucy's POV

Night Time exactly 8:05

I was sitting in bed staring at my ceiling with my pajamas on...

Is Natsu mad...is he mad at me?

I'm not sure... I even have to start packing tomorrow too...

I sighed...

I'm going to miss Fairy Tail but I'll be back...soon...I....I hope...

I stared at my books that my mom gave me... I've read them all on magics and Celestial Spirit even on how to summon the Celestial Spirit King or ruler.

I sighed once again... I'm going to miss you Natsu, Erza, Gray, Levi and even Happy...ill miss you all.

I snuggled my head into my pillow and pulled the covers higher up to my chin.

I'm really going to miss you all so much...and with that I soon fell asleep.

Natsu's POV

I really can't believe Lucy's leaving us....she is leaving me!

But I need to stop being ungrateful and cherish the time we have left together...

I mean she has to go to train as her mother said in the letter...

But why did she need to train...she is strong and independent...

But I do recall the letter stating that she needed to train for a special magic and the bracelet is the key to get there...

I sighed and laid on my bed with Happy snuggled up peacefully next to me.

The next Morning

Lucy's POV

I woke up and immediately freshened up.

I ate some breakfast and went to my closet...I have to start packing. I sighed at the thought.

I took out a cute pink miniskirt with a white blouse and a pink ribbon.

I brushed and put the ribbon in my hair and the clothes I picked out, I put them on.

I had some white boots so I moved them to the side.

I went to my closet again and picked some clothes, or I could always ask Virgo.

I left my closet and looked around. I found a photo of Natsu and I. I grabbed it and I even had a few pictures with Natsu, Happy, Erza, Gray, and I. I grabbed them as well and put them in my bag.

I went to my closet and grabbed three belts. One white, brown and black.

I put the white belt on and the other two in my suitcase. I grabbed my keys and attached them to my belt as well as my whip.

I looked around and I realized I needed another bag. I sighed and grabbed my duffle bag.

It was pink and had white spots on it. It was a pastel pink and I love pastel colors!

I grabbed some books and my Light Pen I even grabbed my Gale-Force Reading Glasses.

I looked at my bed. I sighed I'm going to miss this nice room and my friends. But why am I leaving for three years.

I grabbed my blanket that Natsu gave me and put it in my duffle bag. I looked around again seeing if I left anything important. Oh I am missing something!

I need to see Natsu!

I put my bags aside and ran out to the guild. Cana, Elfman, Marijane, Erza, Gray, and Juvia but no Natsu. I sighed in defeat.

Meanwhile

Natsu's POV

I kept banging on Lucy's door. My gift in hand and a smile on my face.

I looked at Happy. "She hates us" Happy said with a sad expression on his face. I just sighed.

Then an idea popped in my head. "Happy! How about we pay her rent for three years!" I exclaimed happily.

"That will cost how many jewels...hmm I don't wanna think I'm going to say about 2,000 I don't know"

"Happy don't you listen to Lucy when she talks?" I asked staring at him. "No and speak for yourself!" He yelled.

His comment was true though sometimes I just let her rant about boys. Wait I do listen wow. Was it boys that time...I don't even know.

"Well half of that is true" I said "see I'm not so much of an idiot am I" he asked. "What! You know what lets just give this to Lucy okay" I stated.

"Whatever" he commented. I sighed. "Lu-Chan!" I heard yelling. I soon saw the girl yelling with short blue hair.

It was Levy. "Natsu?" She asked suspicious. "Oh...uhh.....hi Levy" I said smiling while looking at her.

"Why are you at Lu-Chan's house ARE YOU STALKING LU-CHAN?!?!?

"Oh goodness no I just came to give her this" I said pointing to the present. "OHHH LET LEVI-CHAN SEE!!!" She said starting to squeal like a little girl. I opened the box and there laid the silver necklace with a flame on the end of it.

"OHHH DOES NATSU-KUN HAVE A CRUSH?!?!?!" She said with a large grin on her face. "N...no" I responded covering my blushing face with my scarf.

"YOU DO LIKE LU- CHA-" I cut her off with my hand covering her mouth. "Shh not too loud you don't know who is listening" I whispered. She shut her mouth after I removed my hand.

"Awww!" She exclaimed. I walked out. "Oh Nastu-Kun wait up!" She yelled running after me.