WHAT?!?!?

Lucy's POV

I woke up, sun glaring in my eyes as my eye lids fluttered open.

I sat up enjoying the sunlight that went through my window blazed into my room.

I moved my two feet to the floor and stood up.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I turned the water on. I was finally able to have a nice morning without Natsu interrupting.

I stripped off my clothes before stepping into the warm shower.

I went into T haughty about Natsu and I.

Happy, oh how I missed him. His Aye's!

They are very annoying.

I kept in my thoughts until I finally finished my shower cleaning my body. I smelled good after not to brag but I smelt like roses.

I changed into ripped black leggings and a purple tinted tank-top with black converse.

I tied my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my golden whip. I grabbed my black belt and put it around my waist and tightened it. I equipped my keys and whip onto the belt and walked out.

I walked over to Levy's house. I rung the door bell and soon Levy came and opened it.

"Lu~Chan!" I squealed in excitement. "Levy!" I exclaimed giving my long lost best friend a warm hug.

Well not long lost just I was three years lost heh never mind.

"Lu~Chan come in" she sated as I walked in. Then I saw Gajeel. SHIRTLESS, AND IN BOXERS!!!!

Levy you have some explaining to do!

"Lu~Chan I wanted to tell you that I'm pregnant and Gajeel is....the..f...f.." She started but was cut off my Gajeel.

"Father"my eyes were wide. "Oh My Aye! DOES MIRA KNOW?!?!??" I questioned. "No...your the first person....We told" she stated. "Oh well I won't tell her and how do you know" I questioned.

"Well I started throwing up after.....a week and I had stomach pain and went to the doctor where they told us that I was pregnant!" She exclaimed with joy. "Oh..." Was all I said.

"Okay well I'm going to head to the guild" I said. "Okay" Levy said as she walked me out the door...I tripped on the front step from the door and I screamed my arm. It was bleeding and I ripped my tank-top.

Damnit now I'm like half naked!

Well not really I have half a tank top on. "Oh Lu-Chan!!" Levy yelled running inside and coming out again as I pushed myself off the ground and stood up. She came out with a band aid.

"Go to Wendy she'll heal you" Levy stated. "Thanks Levy bye!" I called out walking away.

"Bye Lu~Chan!" She called back as I walked over to the guild.

I walked in and walked over to Wendy.

"Hey Wendy can you heal my scrape?" I asked.

"Oh sure Lucy!" She exclaimed pulling my arm towards her.

It hurt I've got to say that, but I have a healed scrape now.

"Lucy!" I heard a hell from behind that's where I saw my mother. The guild went silent and stared at the woman in front of the guild doors.

"Come" she called as I walked towards her she led me outside and pulled me aside.

What was she doing here?!?!

"Listen Lucy....how do I put this.....Natsu is gone.....and....you need to find him!" She exclaimed.

"They only want you but Happy is desperately looking he contacted us and we need you!" She exclaimed. "Happy will come along with you" she said.

"Tell no one....or he will be in danger" she said as I nodded and went back to the guild.

My hands were shaking but I tried my best to hide my shaking hands. So I told Mira that I was going on a mission to get money for rent and Natsu was meeting me there.

I then ran to my apartment and grabbed my special keys. "Happy?" I called out.

"Yes?" I heard then heard a few sniffles....

Was her crying.....I turned to him before saying "We Will find Natsu!" "Thank you Lucy!" He exclaimed hugging me.

I grabbed some food before heading out me and Happy are while walking.
"Happy?" I called out. "Where did you last see him?" I asked.

"Home then I heard noises and he called for you" he said as I looked in front of me.

"Me?" I asked surprised by his words. "Yep and..." He was cut off by a loud scream....then a yell yelling "LUCY!!!!!!" It was him.....

Natsu Dragneel....