Guess Who's Back!

Lucy's POV

I walked downstairs to my mom getting ready to leave to Fairy Tail.

"Lucy please do remember if you need any assistance I gave you those keys to summon me or any of the dragons and the special key which you can travel from the Celestial World and back!" She exclaimed.

"And also remember you can take books back with you if you please! And remember what your bracelet can do and your powers!" She exclaimed. "It's okay mom I'll be fine" I said assuring her.

I ran upstairs and called Cancer and Virgo. Virgo got me some clothes that fit my style and Cancer did my hair. They went back. I love the training I did here now I can open up six celestial spirits at once!

I put my cute outfit on. I was wearing a blue miniskirt with a white blouse and white boots and even had my white belt on. I grabbed my bags and when I was about to walk out my mom stopped me.

"Here" she said handing me a golden whip. "It can turn into a sword and other weapons if you need it" my mom said.

"Thank you" I said smiling and I kept both whips attached to my belt as well as my keys.

I used my bracelet to go through the portal. My mom gave me money to pay off my rent but when I went it was already paid...huh odd.

I put everything away and went to the guild everyone looked so sad. I walked in. "I'm back" I called out.

Everyone came and hugged me. Some started to cry while others were saying how much they missed me.

I walked to masters office. "Master?" I asked "I'm back" I said. "Oh Lucy yes your back" he said smiling I still had my print.

"Natsu is at home right now you should go visit him" he said as I nodded and smiled and walked out.

I walked to Natsu's how and knocked. "Who?" He said in a depressed voice.

"It's...Please open up!" I called. He suddenly opened the door and I hugged him. After I hugged him my grin turned into a wide smile.

"Luce!!!!" He yelled and pulled me in for another hug.

"I missed you so much Natsu!!!" I yelled hugging tighter. "I missed you too" he said breaking the hug. "Come in" he said smiling with a bright smile planted on his face.