Oh no (SIKE!)

He sounds really worried "IM COMING BRO" I say I'm worried! As I walk into the room I see ash and luke smiling really big " what is it?" I say I thought they were crying or something but I guess not and then the only person who could make my life so much better started to speak! "Well see I couldn't help but notice you moved so I asked your parents and it led me here!" Said Ricky! "RICKY!!" I couldn't believe it. I went up to him and gave  him the most amazing hug ever! " I missed you so much" I whispered loud enough for only him to hear.  " I missed you too cheesecake" he said. Ughh I hate it when he calls me that but afterall he is my best friend! " so luke,ash,Sam,Mikey and cal! Y'all were in on this!" I said shockingly! I still can't believe it! " well" luke said " Ricky came with me today" luke said "RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG"
"Looks like we all have to start school again" said Sam

                  A couple weeks later

(Michael and Alex texting bold is Mikey )

Hey Mikey what was it that you were gonna ask me that one day?

Oh it's nothing you would have probably said no after all we are in high school so it might not be the perfect time.

No tell me I want to know

Ok fine I was gonna ask you if you wanna go out with me?

I would love to go on a date with you! How does Saturday afternoon sound?

Perfect! See you at school tommorow

Ok see ya

( back to story)

               ~~Thursday at school~~

"SAMY!!" I say excited to tell her the news "WHAT?" She says sounding very curious cause that's just Sam! " MIKEY ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE" I said a bit too loud to the point where ash heard. Before Sam could respond this is all I heard " ARE YOU SERIOUS" and of course it was ash who responded so rudely! " WHAT ASH?" I said sounding irritated. " your going on a date with my best friend" he said " so " I said! " I'm just gonna go text me in 3rd period! Sam said I didn't respond I just nodded. " I'mtired of This I told you not to date him and you did" he said by this time I was ready to run into Ricky's arms and tell him what happend. " look ash I know your older than me but I'm big now I'm not 10 anymore  ok you can't just tell me  what to do and when to" I said the bell rang " I have to go to class bye bro" I said he didn't respond he was heart broken and it was a fact.

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE I WAS READING A STORY AND YEA! THIS CHAPTER IS PRETTY LONG SO TELL ME IF YOU LIKED IT AND I WILL DO MORE LIKE THIS AND ALSO FOLLOW MY BESTIE SAMY (only I can call her that) xXPIZZA5SOSXx ily bye