Chap 5

"Do i look Okay?" I ask wiping away the tears from my eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asks sitting next to me.

"Whatever is happening to me I assure you it's none of your business." I look at him and his smile seems to fade.

"I'm sorry." He says. I stare directly at his eyes I see him getting closer until his lips touch mine I push him away hard.

"What the hell?" I ask.

He started laughing and wipes his lips "I don't know maybe you would forget your problems."

"I repeat what the hell? Do I look like those girls you date?"

"Heck no not at all I mean look at you." He says running his eyes down my body. Amazingly I'm not offended. I know I'm not like the girls he dates neither do I wanna be.

"Exactly so do us both a favor and never kiss me again."

"I'll kiss you if I feel like it." He smirked.

"Wouldn't you rather get laid with a sexy girl better?" I roll my eyes.

"True. Why do you dislike me?"

"I don't. Your just not my type at all and your rude and selfish and want to use my house for sex." We both start laughing and we hear crying noises coming from upstairs. I stand up and walk upstairs, open the door and there he is crying for milk.

"Cute baby." I hear Tae Hyung next to me.

"Why did you follow me?" I ask.

"I can't?"

"No, you can not. Upstairs is un available to you or your girls." I say grabbing the baby in my hands. Once going down the stairs the power goes off. I freeze in the step I am at. I can't see anything.

"Caroline?"

"Yes." I say.

"Where are you?"

"Didn't you see me going down the stairs." I say going down step by step.

"Jeez can't you answer without sarcasm."

Once I'm all the steps down I go to the kitchen without bumping into things.

"Tae Hyung come here." I say.

"I'm here." He says grabbing my waist and pulling me to him. "I'm always here." He whispers in my ear giving me chills.

"Hold the boy would you." I step on him.

"Sure." He says. I open the fridge trying to grab the milk and I feel as some eggs shatter at my feet. "Great."

"Here use my phones flashlight."

"Thank you." I light the fridge taking the milk and pouring it in the bottle. "It's cold I can't give him this and we are out of formula."

"Microwave it." He says .

"Good idea you moron there is no light."

"Right." He says embarrassed.

"I'll try giving it to him like this." I say grabbing him from Tae Hyungs hands.
I walk upstairs while giving him his milk and I notice Tae Hyung follows me up.

Once the baby is all finished he is dozed back to sleep so I place him back on his crib.

"Why haven't you left?" I ask while closing the door slowly.

"I have no idea." He says. We both hear a doorknob moving from down stairs.

"Are those your parents?" He whispers?

"I think so." I say scared of what they will say if hey see Tae Hyung with me upstairs in the dark. Shit!

"Coraline were home early because of the power outage." My mom screams from downstairs.

"Oh ok I was just finished taking a shower I'm going to my room." I say while grabbing Tae Hyungs hand and pulling him in with me.

"Well that was fast." He says.

"What was?" I ask confused.

"You bringing me into your room so fast." He says pulling me and we both fall on the floor while I'm on top of him.

"Jerk." I say as I roll of and stay in the floor.

"I was just joking." He laughs a little.

"Shut up they can't know your here." I say covering his mouth or try to. He licks my hand while grabbing my butt. "Ew gross" I say as I stand up to mov as far from him. I ignore he fact that he touched my butt but if I pretend I care he will probably get amused.

"So what?" He asks.

"So what, what?"

"Am I supposed to sleep here or what?" He asks moving closer to me. My breath is getting heavier with each step he takes. I'm supposed to be unaffected by him but he just kissed me moments ago and he's in my room with me. Alone.

"I.. I don't know.. I guess" I say taking a step backwards and hitting myself with the way.

"I make you nervous, I can tell." He says standing inches away from me while cornering me. I don't speak I just stay looking directly in his eyes. "What if I kiss you again." He says leaning closer "you can't scream like last time or your parents will know I'm here." He says smirking.

"You don't affect me." I say trying to sound convincing while my heart is beating harder.

"You sure." He says pinning me to wall. I look directly in his eyes to make it look like my heart isn't beating 100 mph. He gets closer with each second passing. I can smell his breath it's a mixture between mint and cigarette. 

"You smoke" I ask before thinking.

"Why do you care?" He asks.

"I mean... I don't ... It's just..."

"Shh you talk to much." He says before pressing his lips once again on mine. I don't stop it this time. His tongue explores the insides of my mouth and I can taste the cigarette off him. I make my tongue explore his mouth while we kiss in sync. My body begins to feel hot and I have a weird but good sensation in the pit of my stomach.

"Caroline." He says but I force my lips against his harder to avoid any conversation between us. This is the only thing keeping me from crying right now and I don't want to ruin it. I try taking his shirt off but fail but he helps me out. I feel his warm torso as my hands explore up and down his body.

"YOU ARE USELESS." I step back from our kiss as soon as I hear my parents fighting in the hallway. I look down in embarrassment but the fight fades as they close the door in their bedroom.

The awkward silence between us in the room is weird but I'm glad he's not mocking me for kissing him back.

"Yes, I do." He says and I'm confused. "I smoke." He clarifies.

"I know, I could taste it." I say immediately regretting it. He smirks at me before backing away eventually. I let out a big sigh and hope for the best tonight.