Chap 2

How and why am I stuck in this situation? I wanted to end this semester without having any trouble or distractions and now I have the biggest distraction out of all. Wait. What if this is all a plan of Tae Hyung and he just said he would go but he's just pretending? He would do that right. He's that type of person. Maybe he's just fooling with Mr.Kim and said he accepted me tutoring him just to get it out of the way. I feel relief in my body with those thoughts that is until I recall what Mr.Kim said 'if you don't teach him right, you will fail the semester'. I feel as if I have the weight of a gorilla on my back right now. He can't possibly fail me just because of Tae Hyung right?

"Caroline concentrate." Se Na bumps into my shoulder. That's when I realized I was in deep thought and that Mr.Kim was talking to me from the front of the classroom.

"Ms. Caroline looks you want another person to tutor." Mr.Kim said looking at me straight in the eyes with those annoying brown eyes.

"No, Tae Hyung is enough work already." I say to him in the nicest way possible. Right now I really want to stand up punch him or something. I don't know why I always get so annoyed with Mr.Kim. His white curled hair looks like he could be president our something and his attitude. Don't get me started on that one, he has the worst of all. I think he could possibly discount points on a test just for breathing to hard. He gets on my nerves at time but Se Na helps calm me down whenever she notices I'm going to explode. I actually thank her for that, she's the only person that has ever seen all my mood swings. Everyone should be grateful that they have only seen me on my best and not my worsts.

"Tae Hyung please make sure to adjust to a schedule with Caroline." Mr.Kim says before continuing his lecture. I turn to look at Tae Hyung and he's already staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing." He says before turning around and facing the front.

I hate when a person replies to me with nothing. That is one of the things that could get my blood boiled up and I don't know why but it just does.

The school bells ring in my ears and I couldn't be happier. It's been the longest day on earth today. I pack everything inside my bag and make my way outside of the classroom before Mr.Kim makes me want to kick his arse once again.

"Caroline." I hear someone yell behind me. Tae Hyung? Never expected him to come to me so fast for a schedule.

"Yes?"

"Who do you live with?" He asks and I'm taken back with the question but answer to him before anything. "My mom, dad and baby brother."

"Do your parents work?"

"Yes."

"What time?"

"Why so many questions?" I ask him. He takes a moment to think before answering my question.

"Well I need to know what days and hours I could go to your house."

"Wow, your actually interested in studying?" He gives me smirk and was about to say something but retreats instead.

"What were you going to say?" I ask.

"Nothing." There it is again. My blood feels burning mad and I don't know why. I guess I hate not knowing what people are thinking. If they were going to say something or are thinking something about me I want to know. Curiosity is my biggest enemy.

"So what time do your parents work?" He asks moving his hands in front of my face.

"They work after five in the afternoon and they come back at four in the morning. So you need to come before that because I baby sit my brother after they leave."

"No need to worry you can tutor me and baby sit your brother." He says and smirks again. What on earth is he thinking to be smirking?

"No I can't." I say. I probably could but I don't want to be alone with this freak in my house anyway.

"Are you free on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday?"

"I don't know."

"I'll be going to you house those three days of this week."

"Wait what? You don't even know if I have plans those day." Even though I know I don't I don't want him to think I have nothing to do in life.

"You do have plans, that is babysitting your brother and now tutoring me." Ugh, that's why he asked all those questions so he could know things about me.

"Remember to come right after school because you need to leave at five." I yell as he's walking away. He waves his left hand and continues his way.

I make my way to the gates of the school before anything stops me. The last thing I need is any other bad news today. The breeze hits my face and my hair blows back. It feels so cool and relaxing. I get to my house and open the door .

"THE BILLS ARE YOUR FAULT." I could hear my dad yelling.

"NO, ALL THIS HAS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU WANTING TO BUY THINGS FOR THOSE VIDEO GAMES YOU PLAY." My mom replies.

"I PAY FOR THOSE WITH MY MOMEY."

"YOU CAN USE THAT MONET TO HELP IN TH HOUSE. OUR AT LEAST WITH THE KIDS. THEY ARE NOT ONLY MINE YOU KNOW."

I walk up to my room ignoring them both. This has happened everyday ever since my baby brother was born. I don't know why they even decided to have another kid if they didn't have the money to raise one. That's why I'm going to look for a job as soon as possible maybe I can get the things for me brother. I throw myself on the bed and put my head phones on. This is he only peace I will be getting until my parents go to work.