Chapter 20- ...

Sunday Soon approached ending our joyful weekend. We packed up our stuff and left. Everyone loved it so much we made promises to come back once a year or twice. We drove to our houses but I had to drop Jeremiah off. 

OMG! this is the first time I even saw his house. I popped the trunk open, He grabbed his bag. He shut the trunk and made his way to my window.

"You coming in?" He asked

"Oh...Okay sure." I replied puzzled

I turned off the car and got out. I walked with him to his front door. I waited as he unlocked the door. The lights was on and the smell of cinnamon filled my noise.

"Jeremías es que usted?" A sweet soft lady voice called (Jeremiah is that you?)

"Yes." He called back

A beautiful curvy light honey colored woman came to greet him. She had on an apron covered in flour with her hair in a messy ponytail.

"Oh you didn't tell me we had company. I'm Jeremiah's mother." She scolded him with her thick Hispanic accent.

She dusted flour off her hand and stuck it out or me to shake.

"I'm Kory Nice to meet you Mrs. Scott" I said and shook it I could tell she was nice and had a bubbly personality.

"Is dad here?" Jeremiah asked

"No he will be here in a few minutes...Kory are you staying for dinner?" She replied

I looked at Jeremiah, he shrugged.

"I would love to Mrs. Scott"

"Okay well I have to finish cooking." She smiled

She went back into the kitchen humming a cheerful tone. 

She is so sweet.

I followed Jeremiah up to a bedroom I presume is his. The walls were an off white; he had a king size bed that was neatly made. His linen consisted of black and white pillows and a thick black blanket. He had a few action figures on a shelf along with collector's football items.

The only furniture he had beside his bed was a dresser and a desk. I skimmed over the pictures he had neatly arranged on the dresser. I picked up a framed photo of him as a baby.

"AW you were so cute." I cooed.

"What do you mean, I'm not cute now?" He asked

"Nope you are not cute. You're sexy now."

I sat on his bed while he threw his dirty clothes from his bag in to a hamper. Once he finished tossing his clothes he made his way to me. He pushed me down and climbed on top of me. So began our heated make out session.

"Jeremiah, Kory time for Dinner" His mom called.

We both jumped a bit knocking our foreheads together. Separating we fixed our appearance. Calming the raging boner I had in my pants. I followed him calmly in to the dining room.

I did a double take at the extremely handsome man sitting at the head of the table. Jeremiah looked like a younger twin of his dad. They only had slight differences like Jeremiah's skin being a little lighter and some facial features he got from his mom. Other than that he looks almost identical.

Damn! Me and his mom got some good ass taste.

After I snapped out of his handsome aura I looked down the table to see a young girl sitting at the table with pigtails in her hair. She was the perfect combination of their parents. Jeremiah went to sit and I followed taking a seat next to him on the opposite side of his sister.