Bad News~Chapter 3

After all the crap my sister Ali said I was done. I was done with her lies, her crap, just her!

"That's it" I yelled as I jumped on her.

She fell backwards as I was on top of her and pulling her hair. "You are gonna pay for this" she yelled

"Your so idiotic, pathetic, cheep, and such a loser" I snapped.

Suddenly I felt to arms pulling me up from Ali. It was Jordan.

"Let me at her" I yelled.

I didn't know it then but I do know now that I shouldn't have said that.

He let me go and I attacked her again. "Get off me you hooligan" she yelled pushing me off her.

Next thing I knew I blacked out and that's the last I remembered of that night.

*Ali's P.O.V*

What did I just do! I mean yeah I am mad at her but she is still my sister!

She was on top of me and she was punching me so I pushed her off me. Next thing I knew she was on the ground knocked out.

She had hit her head on the table. Blood wash gushing out of her head and Jordan was screaming.

"WHAT DID YOU DO" Jordan yelled at me.

"I-I d-didnt m-m-mean to" I stuttered.

"JUST GO OK! GET OUT OF HERE YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH" he yelled at me.

He picked her up bridal style and ran out of the house. He ran to his car and drove off.

I felt my stomach turn and my palms got sweaty. I couldn't breathe. What was happening?

*Jordans P.O.V*

I rushed her out the house and put her in my car. I quickly drove off to the hospital.

Once I reached the hospital I ran into the hospital yelling. "HELP, HELP! MY WIFE NEEDS HELP" I screamed on the top of my lungs.

Nurses and doctors started running towards me. A male doctor took her out of my hands and rushed her to a room.

I fell to the ground and started crying. This was all Ali's fault.

----
The doctor came back to the waiting room and came up to me.

"I have some...bad news Mr.Mane" the doctor said.

"What is it? Is she ok" I sobbed.

"She fell...um...into a...coma" he said.

My heart stopped. I broke down and I couldn't breathe. What was happening?