Chapter 12

"Jordan be careful" I said as he tried to get up.

"Bailey I'm fine. I love that you worry about me so much but I can take care of myself" he said as he walked towards me.

"I just don't want you to get hurt" I said as I looked into his eyes.

"I know you don't want me to get hurt but can I just stand here with my beautiful wife that I love so very much" he said as he pecked my lips.

I giggled and hugged him. I'm just happy that James got arrested. Same with the guy who shot Jordan.

I thought I was going to lose Jordan forever. Just the thought of that was torture.

Jordan is the love of my life and I couldn't imagine living without him.

*Jordans P.O.V*

I smiled as we pulled away. My chest may be killing me but it was worth it.

Being shot does suck but all that matters is that James is in prison same with the guy that shot me and I'm alive with my beautiful wife.

I don't know how I am going to tell her what happened while she was on that trip...

*1 Year Later*

"YOU WHAT" Bailey yelled.

"I-I-I..um I kissed my Brooke" I said as all the guilt from not telling her washed away.

"YOU KISSED BROOKE" she yelled as she burst out in tears.

"It didnt mean anything" I said coming closer to her.

"You still did it" She said as she walked out the house.