Remember~Chapter 5

"I REMEMBER" I yelled letting go of Jordan.

"You remember what exactly" he asked.

"You" I replied.

With that I kissed Jordan. The kiss instantly got heated. All the memories of the love of my life came flooding back to me.

*1 day earlier*

I was finally home. I wasn't stuck in the hospital anymore. I still didn't remember that much about Jordan.

All I remember is my childhood memories. I really do wish I remembered more.

-----
As the days went by it became harder to not kiss Jordan. The more I got to know him the more I started to like him.

"Hey" Jordan said pulling ms out of my thoughts.

"Oh hey Jordan" I said with a sly smile.

"What's up? How are you"?

"I'm good. My head finally stopped pounding" I giggled.

"That's good" he smiled.

"Yeah" I smiled back.

I sat down on the couch flipping through channels. I finally settled on Disney channel.

"I love this show" I said as Victorious came on.

Jordan chuckled and sat down beside me. I looked at him and back at the TV.

*Jordans P.O.V*

I sat down next to her. I saw her glance at me and back at the TV. I wonder what she was thinking about.

I looked at her and she looked at me. I couldn't help it anymore. I leaned in and she did the same.

Our lips touched and moved in sync. It felt good to do that. She smiled and hugged me.

"I REMEMBER" she yelled letting go of me.

*Baileys P.O.V*

"I REMEMBER" I yelled letting go of Jordan.

"You remember what exactly" he asked.

"You" I replied.

With that I kissed Jordan. The kiss instantly got heated. All the memories of the love of my life came flooding back to me.

"I love you Jordan" I said as we broke apart.

"I love you to Bailey" he replied.

I had fallen for the love of my life all over again. That has to prove something!

----
Sorry I haven't updated in a while! Three days to be exact. I feel like the chapter sucks! So I'm sorry!

Xoxo💕