Chapter 3

*Warning: This chapter contains adult themes that may be triggering for some. Read with caution!*

Emma woke up slowly, her mind still foggy. She realized she was on the floor of the Queen's room. She sat up to find a chain linking from her neck to the bed post she was attached to that was restricting her ability to move more than a few inches away from the bed. She also noticed the familiar green band adorning her left wrist.

"Enjoy your nap, dear?" Regina asked, perched at her vanity mirror where she was trying out different accessories. "You crazy bitch!" The blonde spat. Almost immediately, she felt the excruciating pain of her heart being squeezed. The Queen smirked as she shut her mouth, knowing it was the wiser thing to do.

"What do you think matches my dress more? The ruby, or the emerald?" Regina knelt before her, trying them both on one at a time. Emma knew she was teasing her. It didn't help that every time she went to fasten the clasp, Emma's face was practically shoved into her cleavage. "I think I'll go with the emerald. It matches your eyes." The older woman purred.

"Why did you drug me?" Emma demanded. The Queen tugged at the chain harshly, successfully silencing the blonde. "You are certainly not in the position to ask questions, Miss Swan." The older woman answered, taking off the collar around her neck. "You see here?" Regina held the glittering accessory up to the light. "Property of the Queen."

The dim lighting made it hard to see, but when she squinted and looked past the ridiculous gems and black glitter, she could see the tiny scripture engraved into it. "That doesn't mean anything." Emma snapped. Regina pressed her lips to hers once more, forcing her mouth open. Her instincts told her to fight, but she was finding herself complying, melting into the older woman's mouth.

"You're weak and twisted. How the hell do you get off on being someone's property, Swan?!" The voice screamed. The blonde didn't know, she didn't care. All that she was focused on was Regina's mouth on hers. Sharp teeth grazing sensitive lips, her tongue exploring every inch, dancing skillfully.

It wasn't enough; Emma needed more, more of this feeling. She didn't quite know what this feeling was, it was new and exciting and unlike anything she'd ever experienced. But as soon as the blonde reached out to pull the woman closer, Regina pulled back. A hand connected with her face, and Emma gasped as she felt the sharp sting heat up her cool skin.

"Don't ever touch me again. You are not allowed to touch. Understood?" The Queen snapped, her face dark and guarded once again as she re-fastened the collar. Emma almost felt bad. The wavering confidence of her tone and the scared look in her eyes hid a secret the woman was hell-bent on keeping safe. The selfish and twisted part of Emma was cocky however, and a smirk appeared on her swollen lips.

"Was I being too rough, your majesty? I know how fragile you must be, having servants do the hard work for you." Emma cooed in a sarcastic tone. The Queen silenced her with the wave of her hand, taking away her ability to speak. "You will soon know your place, Dark One. You see, I don't care about your power. I am more skilled in dark magic than you, not to mention I am in possession of the dagger. That is of no real use to me."

The older woman leaned in so their lips were practically touching again. "I know more than you think I do, Emma." She breathed. Emma's eyes widened, and for a second she thought she was back in Storybrooke, talking to her old friend. The playfulness in her eyes faded, replaced with that dull dark anger the Evil Queen was full of.

Regina stood up, smoothing out her dress before grabbing a small vile from her shelf. Emma licked her lips nervously, faintly tasting the tea along with something she couldn't quite put her finger on. A sweet, almost too sweet taste covered her mouth. "A bite from the forbidden fruit." The voice commented.