Chapter 7

3 weeks later Emma was standing in front of the floor length mirror in her and Regina's bedroom. The white wedding dress she had on made her look like a fairy. Tiny pink flowers accented it perfectly, along with the flower crown on her head. "Knock knock." Snow came in the room, a huge smile on her face. "Nervous?" She asked. "Surprisingly, no. For the first time in my life, I feel like I'm making the right choice." Emma answered.

"You're nervous." Snow straightened her crown. Emma rolled her eyes and shook her head. Her mother could still see right through her. The door opened and David came in. "How's my Princess?" He asked, kissing Emma's cheek and twirling her. The blonde giggled childishly. "I'm just fine, Dad."

"Well, I think they're almost ready for you downstairs. Leroy is getting pretty impatient for cake." The prince chuckled. Emma looked out the window into the backyard. Almost everyone was sitting down and waiting. Granny stood beneath the big apple tree at the end of the aisle as Emma and Regina had asked her to marry them. "Shall we?" David held out his arm for her to take.

As they walked outside everyone stood to greet the bride. Emma's face heated up, and she met Regina's eyes at the end of the aisle. Her bride-to-be was dressed in a periwinkle lavender dress; the pink diamond pendant Snow had bought her shimmering in the sunlight. Her hair was pulled back into a loose bun with the same flowers on Emma's dress.

"You look beautiful, Mom." Henry said as they reached the end of the aisle. Emma smiled and kissed his forehead before straightening his tie. "Thanks, kid."

David handed her off to Regina, kissing both of the women's hands before taking a seat. Emma finally faced Regina, feeling her heart skip a beat as she squeezed her hand. "Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to join the Savior and the Queen in holy matrimony." Granny beamed at them. "Regina? Would you like to start off with your vows?"

Regina nodded and blushed. Emma loved when the mayor became shy. It was such a rare side of her that the blonde saw a lot more of now that they were both pure of heart. "Emma Swan. I can't describe the love I feel for you because it's too beautiful for words. You broke my curse, you gave me my son, you got rid of my darkness and stole my heart. You made me a hero. You believed in me when no one else did, and you had faith that I would do the right thing. You were my friend, even when I pushed you away. You didn't give up on me. And now I ask that you will be my forever for as long as we live. For I will always love you, my hero."

Emma felt tears come to her eyes, and she smiled as Regina choked up. She couldn't believe that someone could love her so much. "Emma?" Granny nodded at her to start her vows. She pulled out her vows with shaky hands that had taken hours for her to write. She had even doodled Miss Emma Swan-Mills in cursive at the top.

The blonde looked at it for a moment before ripping it up. Regina stared at her in confusion. "I spent hours rehearsing what I was going to say, but now that I'm up here I can't seem to find the words."

Regina gave her a small smile and squeezed her hand. "I spent so many years alone, thinking I was never going to have a family. Then my son showed up and brought me here. I didn't realize what he was doing at the time, but now I know; he was bringing me home. The moment I met you I felt this connection that I had never felt before. You understood me, pushed me to my limits, saved me from my darkness. You never gave up on me, even when I disappointed you. You gave me my son, gave me a home, showed me what it's like to be a family. You infuriate me to no end but I wouldn't change any moment with you for anything in the world. I love you with all my heart, Regina Mills. And I promise you I always will. You're my True Love. You're my home. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Hot tears spilled down the blonde's face, and when she looked up Regina was crying too. Even Granny dabbed at her eyes with the sleeve of her dress. "Henry, do you have the rings?"