That Day

England's POV

I was lost on my thoughts and accidentally bumped into France. "Oh... Hello.... France..." I  said. " You bumped into me, you started it this time..." He gets close to my face and grins... What a wanker... "Was that actually on purpose, maybe?" God, I hate him.... "N-no, of course not!" I stuttered. I actually stuttered! Bloody hell this is not going to be fine.... I saw his eyes widen... He noticed.

France's POV

"N-no, of course not!" He replied. My eyes widen as I hear him stutter. "I'm just gonna go now..." He says right after that and walks away looking into the ground. I think he realized I noticed his stuttering... "Wait wait wait, what was that just now?" I asked and hurried after him. "Huh?" Iggy turned around. "What was that stuttering? Arthur I basically know you since you were born, I know when you're acting weird. No curses, no hitting, stuttering, what is wrong?" I asked him... He isn't acting normal.
"What stuttering? I absolutely didn't stutter." Ohohohon. You think I didn't notice, huh?

England's POV

"You did," He glares at me "Even besides that, you are acting weird. What is wrong?" Let me be, you stupid wine-lover... "Wait, are you sick again?" Oh my god you BLOODY wanker. "I am not acting weird you dumb wine-lover!" I got really annoyed now. I mean... Who wouldn't? "Okay, way better, stupid tea-fetishist." He said. That bastard!
"Call me that again, you cheesy monkey, I dare you!" I dare you you wanker... "What Iggy, can't handle the truth?" He smirked.... God I hate him... "

France's POV

"That's the England I know. God for a moment I were actually worried..." I thought... I was actually worried, he isn't acting like that...
"What an idiot." I mumbled. "Ugh..." Was all he said and then walked away.
"Hey! Don't leave me stand here!" He didn't react. I was slightly annoyed...
"Heheh..." He laughed a little. I crossed my arms. "Pff. Okay, he is still acting weird... He would never miss on a fight with me!" He, again, didn't react.
I, of course, looked after him "Okay, what's wrong..."
"Oh no...." I suddenly realized...
"America's Independence Day"