The Endin'

Chapter 12, the Finale.

Mrs Puff's POV

I had planned for that moment.

But since I was in a rush, I didn't plan what would happen next. For a brief moment, my eyes met Karen's screen. She looked terrified.

Then I thought.

Should I run away?

Or is now, now she is unarmed, the time for it all to end.

I considered running away and waiting for nature to kill her, but then I remembered my guy. His name will remain anonymous. But I loved him endlessly and wanted to see him desperately. So once again, my eyes found Karen, in what seemed like an uncomfortable position. I observed a world of anxiety, regret, weakness and pain. A wave of sadness swept away my thoughts but then again, he, came to my mind.

So I knew.

This ends here.

"Please don't hurt me!" a weak Karen whimpered.

But I told her what was known.

"Sorry, but this is the end.

This is, the final chapter."

Reluctantly, but not heavily reluctantly, I hurled my blade in her direction.

I wasn't sure if it was out of excitement, but my knife missed by about a metre.

Karen lunged for it like I used to lunge for Spongebob's throat every single time her failed his driving test. Which, mind you, happened over a million times.

But I was quick. I threw another blade and Karen yelped in pain. I got her right in the hand. She was indefinitely weak now.

That was it.

"FOR SQUIDWARD!!!"

I threw my last knife.

Karen the Computer

Killed by- Mrs Puff

How- Knife

Ladies and Gentleman, may I present to you, the winner of the 1st annual Bikini Bottom Games,

Mrs Puff.

Mrs Puff went back to Mrs Puff's Boating School to pack a few things special to her and leave as quick as she could.

You see, Mrs Puff was in love with Squidward Tentacles.

And a day after the Games, she received a phonecall from him. They talked for hours, and soon fell deeply in love. Squidward was very impressed with how she killed Squilliam AND Spongebob.

Mrs Puff worked as frycook at The T.A.P, formerly The Krusty Krab, which she enjoyed. T.A.P, which stands for Tentacles And Puff, is a highly popular restaurant which has already been given 4 5 star ratings from professionals.

But to this day, one sentence will remain in her mind forever.

May the odds be ever in your favour.

****

THANKYOU to everyone who read this story from the beginning. I love you all!!

If y'all want, you can follow me on instagram

@moonvvalking

BYE FOR NOW!

****