Visiting The Terrible Uncle

The Fairy Council and Connor all brought Alex inside and sat her on her bed. Bree flew to the Center Kingdom to share the news with their friends. Arthur, Mother Goose and Merlin soon came into the room. When Arthur saw Alex on the bed, he rushed towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Oh Alex! I'm so glad your safe." Arthur said while hugging her.

"Um, who are you?" Alex asked pushing him away.

"Don't you remember me?" Arthur asked.

"She's lost everything." Connor said. "She doesn't remember anything."

Bree, Red, Froggy, Jack and Goldilocks with Alex her baby boy in her arms ran into the room.

"It's true." Jack said.

"Oh we're so glad your back and safe Alex." Red said.

"Hi, what's your name?" Alex asked.

"I told you Red, she doesn't have her memories." Bree said.

"Theres got to be a way to get her memory back." Mother Goose said.

"There is one person who might know what's going on." Jack said.

"No, no. I'm not going to him." Connor said.

"Connor, it seems like he's doing better." Goldilocks said. "Maybe you should."

"No, Lloyd is the one who started all this. I'm not, I don't care that he's reformed." Connor said.

"Fine then I will." Bree said and walked out the room. Connor crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. He didn't feel comfortable with Bree going alone.

"Fine, I'll go." Connor said. "You guys stay here."

Connor walked out and followed Bree. They walked to the unicorn meadow and got on one. They rode off to the prison. Once they got there, they dismounted and walked up to it. The wooden soldiers instantly recognized them, and let them in.

Bree and Connor walked up to the top floor, and found Lloyd in his old cell. The plaque next to the cell still read the same thing. They saw Lloyd sitting down on the bench, looking at the his old communication mirror he shared with Bo Peep.

"Hello Lloyd." Connor said and put his hands on his hips.  Lloyd looked at them.

"Well, I didn't expect to see you here. Not after what happened to your sister." Lloyd said.

"Actually, that's why we're here today." Connor said. "Can you please explain to me why Alex suddenly showed up, with no memories."

Lloyd seemed just as surprised as Connor. He stood up and walked over to the bars.

"What?" Lloyd asked. "That's not possible."

"Well it is. She's at the Fairy Palace right now." Bree said. "How is she alive?"

"I don't know." Lloyd said.

"Of course you do! You started this." Connor said. "If she's alive, why doesn't she have her memories?"

"I don't know.  I'm telling the truth."  Lloyd said.

"I know your not."  Connor said and crossed his arms.

"Connor, I think he's telling the truth."  Bree said.  She could see that Lloyd was telling the truth, and she knew Connor didn't want to believe it.

"Wait!  I think I might know why she's alive."  Lloyd said.

"How?"  Connor asked.

"My mother once told me something about my father, and how he could bring fairies that have returned to magic back."  Lloyd explained.  "Maybe when he brings them back, they lose their memories."

"Maybe that's what happened.  She met grandpa and she wanted to come back."  Connor said.

"You got your information."  Lloyd said.  "Do you need anything else?"

"No, thank you."  Connor said and turned his back to walk out.

"How's my son?"  Lloyd asked Bree.

"He's doing great."  Bree said. "Connor and I gave him a communication mirror.  We talk to him often."

"Next time you talk to him, tell him hi for me."  Lloyd said and smiled.

"I definitely will."  Bree said.  "Thank you for the information."

Bree followed Connor out.  They walked outside and got on the unicorn.

"Connor...we will find a way to bring her memories back."  Bree said.  "If the legend of my magic is true, I can most likely bring her memories back."  Bree said.  "If I try hard enough."

"Do you really think you can do it?"  Connor asked.

"I can try."  Bree said.

......

Back at the Fairy Palace, Alex was sitting in the library ready the Sword In The Stone.  Arthur came in and sat next to her.

"What are you reading?"  Arthur asked.

"This story about a boy who becomes king, by pulling a sword from a stone."  Alex said.  "It's fascinating."

Arthur laughed and smiled at her.

"Alex, don't you remember.  That's my story.  I'm the boy in the story."  Arthur said.  "This story is where we met...and fell in love."

"Are you telling the truth?"  Alex asked.  "How can I go in a story?"

"It's possible.  Thanks to a special potion."  Arthur said.  "Alex, do you not remember me?"

"I'm sorry, I don't."  Alex said.  "But I do feel something.  Like I did have feelings for you, in another life."

Arthur smiled at her, and Alex smiled back.  Arthur pulled her in for a kiss.  They kissed for a few seconds then separated.  There was a small twinkle in her eye.  Then a smile on her face and a small tear.

"Arthur?"  Alex asked.

"Alex?  Do you remember me?"  Arthur asked.

"I do.  But that's the only thing I remember."  Alex said.  "I remember our time together, but nothing else."

"That's a good start."  Arthur said and kissed her again.